PDA

View Full Version : rito you stinking toads!!!!!

ranga7
06-07-2015, 11:58 AM
It's going to be good beating you clowns in your own back yard and sending Hodges,biggest grub/###### in history, out a loser.

GO THE BLUES

p.s hope the spelling is alright, don't want aussietosser getting her knickers in a knot.

hainsofast
06-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Wow you are one delusional sack of rotting prawn heads

Funchy
06-07-2015, 12:26 PM
bring it!!!!!

Noelm
06-07-2015, 12:34 PM
kind of think you might be just a tad optimistic there, beating QLD in a decider at Suncorp is some mean feat.

Back In Black
06-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Mate, its knob jockies like you that bring a smile to us Queenslanders

Cods Whallup
06-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Righto batman is it double or nothing? You too bull01????

Ranga it probably takes a grub to know a grub and there is plenty in that poofy sky blue team! ( no offence to the pride men and women

Cheers whallup!

Bull
06-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Righto batman is it double or nothing? You too bull01????

Ranga it probably takes a grub to know a grub and there is plenty in that poofy sky blue team! ( no offence to the pride men and women

Cheers whallup!

I sent both Bannannna and Bull01 a text today asking if they would care to wager a carton of coronas on the game but one didn't get back to me and the other declined within a minute of me sending the text. Cant blame em I guess.

Cods Whallup
06-07-2015, 07:45 PM
I sent both Bannannna and Bull01 a text today asking if they would care to wager a carton of coronas on the game but one didn't get back to me and the other declined within a minute of me sending the text. Cant blame em I guess.

I bet that Bannana didn't he back to you!! Its ok he's a bit soft like that!! He said he only drinks 150 eyelashes or something!;��

The Silver Unicorn
06-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Look at all you losers trying to win back what you lost....... Face it, the dynasty is over and its time for the retirement home....

tunaticer
06-07-2015, 07:59 PM
BullSHIT01, winning one season in ten is not a milestone worth commenting on like that.

Cods Whallup
06-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Look at all you losers trying to win back what you lost....... Face it, the dynasty is over and its time for the retirement home....

If your so sure then put a couple on the line!!��

The Silver Unicorn
06-07-2015, 08:28 PM
BullSHIT01, winning one season in ten is not a milestone worth commenting on like that.

Better learn how to count....

The Silver Unicorn
06-07-2015, 08:29 PM
If your so sure then put a couple on the line!!��

No need mate, ive already won...

bannana
06-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Codswallup your on.. Happy to take two cartons of you!!!

Bull your on as well.. Happy to just take the one!!

Soulfish is a bit quiet but happy to double that one as well if he's up for it.

any other takers???????????

queensland are goooooooooone!!

The Black Unicorn
06-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Gee I can't wait to hear all the whinging when QLD lose. Especially grubby Captain Smith. quite possibly the biggest grub in the game!

Cods Whallup
06-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Batman you've come out of the darkness!�� its on like donkey kong!!

Bull
06-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Gee I can't wait to hear all the whinging when QLD lose. Especially grubby Captain Smith. quite possibly the biggest grub in the game!

Crikey bit harsh. lm happy to put a carton of coronas on it if your game

The Black Unicorn
06-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Crikey bit harsh. lm happy to put a carton of coronas on it if your game

What??? That Cam Smith is the biggest grub in the game? You're on! Now just look at footage of him whinging after watching a bloke with a broken neck get taken off the field. I'll have a carton of New thanks.

The Black Unicorn
06-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Nice use of the word Crikey too Brett!

Bull
06-07-2015, 09:31 PM

What??? That Cam Smith is the biggest grub in the game? You're on! Now just look at footage of him whinging after watching a bloke with a broken neck get taken off the field. I'll have a carton of New thanks.
So are we betting on a footy game or cam smith being a grub or not? I just spoke to bull01 and he will only back nsw if i give him 20 points start

The Silver Unicorn
06-07-2015, 09:33 PM
So are we betting on a footy game or cam smith being a grub or not? I just spoke to bull01 and he will only back nsw if i give him 20 points start

You offered 20 points start and then backed out of it like a typical qld flogger..... Lets not let the truth get in the way of some false allegations!

The Black Unicorn
06-07-2015, 09:35 PM

no that the grub is indeed a grub. Bull01 has lost his nerve after being thrown around a deck on the weekend! It was a bit Lumpy! Get it???? Lumpy!

Mike Delisser
06-07-2015, 10:32 PM

People who know Rugby League seem don't seem to think that.

The Silver Unicorn
07-07-2015, 06:51 AM

You are off ya head, he is number 1 grub in the game!

The Black Unicorn
07-07-2015, 06:54 AM

Well bugger me? I don't know Rugby League?

bannana
07-07-2015, 09:06 PM
If being a grub was in the Olympics you could bet your house that Cameron Smith would get the gold, Nate Myles silver and Justin Hodges the bronze.... I would of given the gold to hodges but after he proved he can't back up what he dishes out (when he was belted years ago ending up with a broken jaw) he proved he was too soft for the gold.. Likewise with Nate Myles after getting flogged by Paul Gallen... Leaving Cameron Smith with the gold. He's the only grub in the game that always does the slyest shit and always makes sure he's never in the fireing line to back up what he dishes out...

He's a grub...

Cods Whallup
07-07-2015, 10:12 PM
If being a grub was in the Olympics you could bet your house that Cameron Smith would get the gold, Nate Myles silver and Justin Hodges the bronze.... I would of given the gold to hodges but after he proved he can't back up what he dishes out (when he was belted years ago ending up with a broken jaw) he proved he was too soft for the gold.. Likewise with Nate Myles after getting flogged by Paul Gallen... Leaving Cameron Smith with the gold. He's the only grub in the game that always does the slyest shit and always makes sure he's never in the fireing line to back up what he dishes out...

He's a grub...

Is that all you could come up with???? Pi#s weak batman!��

Mike Delisser
07-07-2015, 11:06 PM

Well bugger me? I don't know Rugby League?

I was referring to the 5 former and current internationals (4 from NSW) who since the 60 mins story aired have been on TV & Fox claiming Smith is one of the most decent men playing the game of Rugby League today. But hey, perhaps you might know more about Rugby League than them.

BTW on the subject of grubs......
I notice Greg Bird (who's currently suspended) has managed to get himself suspended a total of 29 weeks in his illustrious career, that's a few more than the Blue's captain Paul Gallen who's been outed for a total of 20 weeks. Both fall well short of the record holder and former NSW winger John Hopoate who accumulated 45 weeks of suspension.
Cam "The Grub" Smith's career total of 4 weeks doesn't seem to be in the same league as these three choir boys does it?
Smith is also a bit slack off the the field, if he wants to match these guys he needs to lift his game in the department of .... Girlfriend glassing, drunk and disorderly, common assault, drug taking, racially abusing team mates, racially abusing opposition players, public urination, intimidation of a Council officers, abusing a minor, and of course amateur proctology.

sparkyice
08-07-2015, 03:31 AM
i don't really know much about what you're all talking about, but i like the spirit of it!

Da-Jew-Man
08-07-2015, 05:25 AM
Mike, well said.
Cameron Smith, Captain Australia, Maroons and Melbourne. What an inspiration.
As far as Nate Myles being flogged by Gallen, LOLLLLLLL.
Both Ennis and Gallen couldn't punch there way out of a plastic bag.
The two grubbiest players today and Gallen the most overated.
QUEENSLANDER

Funchy
08-07-2015, 05:49 AM

p.s hope the spelling is alright, don't want aussietosser getting her knickers in a knot.

Righto we will keep an eye on it for ya!

aussiebasser
08-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Food for thought

bluefin59
08-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Looks like a few tossers that don't understand what a true grub is , Gallen and Bird are class one grubs . Queensland to belt the cockroaches tonight bahahaha109833109834109835. Enjoy the game tonight after all it's only a game QUEENSLANDER..... Matt

The Silver Unicorn
08-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Is that all you could come up with???? Pi#s weak batman!��

You speak strongly for somebody thats about to owe a hundred ctns or whatever it is!

The Silver Unicorn
08-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Looks like a few tossers that don't understand what a true grub is , Gallen and Bird are class one grubs . Queensland to belt the cockroaches tonight bahahaha109833109834109835. Enjoy the game tonight after all it's only a game QUEENSLANDER..... Matt

Posting 5 year old memes? How original....

McKnight
08-07-2015, 01:01 PM
For anyone that wants to make up their own mind about the Alex incident

watch this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGze5cnZsfc).

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good 60 minutes story.

Cods Whallup
08-07-2015, 01:15 PM
You speak strongly for somebody thats about to owe a hundred ctns or whatever it is!

We will see, I'll be sure to honour my debt! If we win though I will take great pleasure in accepting a hundred or whatever cartons of 150 splashes or whatever it is!! I think that what Alex McKinnon has done is great, it is going to really piss a few queenslanders off and fire them up! I'd be worried if I was going for the Smurfs! Giddyup

bluefin59
08-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Posting 5 year old memes? How original....

And still relevant after all this time LOSER , one series PLEASE ..Matt 109837

The Silver Unicorn
08-07-2015, 01:31 PM
One more than you.....

Camhawk88
08-07-2015, 02:25 PM
. Likewise with Nate Myles after getting flogged by Paul Gallen... .

Hahaha this comment wins gold for most contrived troll of the thread.
Gallen took his best shot at a bloke who didnt even have a guard up and failed to knock the sweat off his brow. Myles' expression was a cross between amusement and confusion as to where that damn moth came from.

Nope Gallen is only ever any good when he is rubbing an elbow into a blokes face when he is pinned to the ground. He isnt a grub- he's a disgrace.

QLD to regain the shield tonight.

The Black Unicorn
08-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Hahaha this comment wins gold for most contrived troll of the thread.
Gallen took his best shot at a bloke who didnt even have a guard up and failed to knock the sweat off his brow. Myles' expression was a cross between amusement and confusion as to where that damn moth came from.

Nope Gallen is only ever any good when he is rubbing an elbow into a blokes face when he is pinned to the ground. He isnt a grub- he's a disgrace.

QLD to regain the shield tonight.

Yep you're right ya know. When I watched it with one eye covered I could see that. But then when I opened both my eyes I saw Nate Myles get clobbered and try to fall forward only to be held up by said clobberer until his team mates dragged him out of there.
https://youtu.be/AGv61fayADA

The Black Unicorn
08-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Typical QLD form here. Wait till they are held down and then hit them. Brent Tate was the king of the dog shots
https://youtu.be/oin--OkeEDQ

Cods Whallup
08-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Typical qld form one more drop? Both instances started by a gallen swingingarm In The tackles, you've just put up some very good proof that even blues supporters cannot deny, that Paul gallen is an absolute grub! Typical nsw fashion, after the Nate miles incident, nsw changed the rules regarding the first punch! Wouldn't want their little chief grub to cop a bit back!

aussiebasser
08-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Gallen's best quote "he twisted my knee.... boo hoo"

aussiebasser
08-07-2015, 03:05 PM
I'm surprised Tate didn't get 10 minutes in the bin for head butting Gallen's fist again.

aussiebasser
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM
fair tackle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyieT9PO6NE

aussiebasser
08-07-2015, 03:15 PM
One of the craziest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fCYn0A_imA

Watto79
08-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Lol, Cam Smith a grub, I have heard it all now..

Questioning the referee as any good captain should about a decision against his team in a tackle that looked like a hundred other tackles that have happened in the last few years, how did Cam Smith have anyway of knowing that McKinnon had broken his neck at that time!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, we could all do/say things differently if we were privy to it "at the time"

Although I will admit it was "timely" and a nice try by the dirty Blues to try and throw the QLD captain off his game ahead of a decider!

But Cam being the professional sportsman and athlete that he is will not let it get to him despite what the media may be publicising, in fact I would say it will have the opposite effect and he will rise to the occasion tonight more than ever!

True NSW grubs are as follows,

1 Paul (the grub) Gallen
2 Greg (I like glassing my missus) Bird
3 Michael (the peeenis) Eenis
4 David (imbred wish I could count to 3) Klemmer

GO QUEENSLAND!

The Black Unicorn
08-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Lol, Cam Smith a grub, I have heard it all now..

Questioning the referee as any good captain should about a decision against his team in a tackle that looked like a hundred other tackles that have happened in the last few years, how did Cam Smith have anyway of knowing that McKinnon had broken his neck at that time!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, we could all do/say things differently if we were privy to it "at the time"

Although I will admit it was "timely" and a nice try by the dirty Blues to try and throw the QLD captain off his game ahead of a decider!

But Cam being the professional sportsman and athlete that he is will not let it get to him despite what the media may be publicising, in fact I would say it will have the opposite effect and he will rise to the occasion tonight more than ever!

True NSW grubs are as follows,

1 Paul (the grub) Gallen
2 Greg (I like glassing my missus) Bird
3 Michael (the peeenis) Eenis
4 David (imbred wish I could count to 3) Klemmer

GO QUEENSLAND!

Pretty simple really. Just look at the bloke 5ft in front of you on the ground shouting I cant breath I cant feel my legs! Then the second clue may have been all the medical staff there and perhaps the last clue was the fact he was stretchered off. Its got nothing to do with being a blues or qld supporter its got to do with having a bit of empathy for a bloke who's obviously in a bad way.

The Black Unicorn
08-07-2015, 03:55 PM
fair tackle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyieT9PO6NE

Yep! Its obvious Tates chin got caught on Beau Scotts chest causing him to flip violently on his back. Now if he'd only had that chin surgery all those years ago this wouldn't be an issue.

Watto79
08-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Pretty simple really. Just look at the bloke 5ft in front of you on the ground shouting I cant breath I cant feel my legs! Then the second clue may have been all the medical staff there and perhaps the last clue was the fact he was stretchered off. Its got nothing to do with being a blues or qld supporter its got to do with having a bit of empathy for a bloke who's obviously in a bad way.

Didn't realise that he had a medical degree and could tell by looking at someone that he had a broken neck, difficulty breathing and numbness in limbs isn't always caused by a broken back..

In a bad way.....yes but guys are stretchered off the field with injuries all the time..

Disagree, it was a cheap shot by NSW because they cant do it on the field honestly or fairly that's all that was about..

The Silver Unicorn
08-07-2015, 04:07 PM
I love listening to all the 2 headed qlder hillbillys that think their team is clean of grubs and wife bashers

The Silver Unicorn
08-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Didn't realise that he had a medical degree and could tell by looking at someone that he had a broken neck, difficulty breathing and numbness in limbs isn't always caused by a broken back..

In a bad way.....yes but guys are stretchered off the field with injuries all the time..

Disagree, it was a cheap shot by NSW because they cant do it on the field honestly or fairly that's all that was about..

So 60 minutes is run by nswrl? You are a clown

manchild
08-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Come on don't be so pc , many of us thought that Alex is a ######## before he broke he's neck , he still is .He says he never seen the footage before and just about in the same breath he mentions that its in his book . Really ? It is very unfortunate what happened to him and I wish him all the best but all this pc c..p that all the sudden he's a likeable chap is silly. Every captain would have done the same . The ref should have called the game off out of respect but like Cameron he's not a doctor and didn't know .
here is a dog act regardless which side of the fence you sitting on , there was plenty from both sides over the years ,this one stands out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wyh1-NACK8

benji64
08-07-2015, 05:16 PM
the only way NSW will go back to backhttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109848&stc=1

Spin
08-07-2015, 07:05 PM
I love listening to all the 2 headed qlder hillbillys that think their team is clean of grubs and wife bashers

I would rather have two heads than have a head like hes got

Mike Delisser
08-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Wow 22 to 2 at half time. If NSW are to get back into this they need to cut out the dirty tactics and consintrate on playing positive footy.

bannana
08-07-2015, 09:16 PM
They may also want to pay the refs more than Qld!!!! What a joke!!!

Back In Black
08-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Settle petal!! You grubs just can't do it.

QUEENSLANDERS RULE !!!!!!

shaungonemad
08-07-2015, 09:28 PM

You can't help that they are hopeless no amount of money can fix that.

bluefin59
08-07-2015, 09:42 PM
NO guts NO attack No one can help this useless bunch of COCKAROACHES and can't win the push and shove 38 - 2 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA see you next year LOSERS... Matt

Mike Delisser
08-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Haha the game isn't even over and the whinging and excuses from the NSW supporters have already started.
Perhaps we also paid the NSW forwards to forget how to tackle.

shaungonemad
08-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Queenslander not bad for a bunch of old farts

bluefin59
08-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Stick that up yah Ranga see you next year loser 109850cry cry hard boys QUEENSLANDER

hainsofast
08-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Biggest flogging in Orgin history, Gallen biggest grub and loser captain in Origin History, suck it NSW

Greg P
08-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Hahah yeah yeah yeah- you got drubbed

astro66
08-07-2015, 10:32 PM
ranga......oh wait hes crying in the corner

Jsmfun
08-07-2015, 10:36 PM
That right there is called HART

Mike Delisser
08-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Great to see the victorious Qld team and their grandkids doing a lap of honor after the presentation.

Dan5
08-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and ha,

Shame job Bloosers.

hainsofast
08-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Only a retard with no clue would say the refs won that game for QLD

scottar
08-07-2015, 10:59 PM
I missed it - who won?? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

soulfish
08-07-2015, 11:18 PM
What a bunch of useless pricks!..best game of touch I've ever seen...i'd hate to be waking up tomorrow being a blues supporter....QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!

The Silver Unicorn
08-07-2015, 11:25 PM
That right there is called HART

Heart.......

hainsofast
08-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Heart.......
something NSW will never have the grubs, that was an A1 performance in grubbery from NSW tonight

scottar
08-07-2015, 11:38 PM
I'll bet all the Blues supporters were relieved they led 2-0 for a bit. At least if they bet less than $100 they can get there money back. Unfortunately the players dignity may be a little harder to recover.

Darren Mc
09-07-2015, 12:07 AM
What a sweet flogging,,i mean victory.

Cods Whallup
09-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Commiserations' NSW! To the QLD boys, you did us proud, was happy to see papali, gagai and Morgan play well! Jacob lillyman had a cracker as well! Cameron Smith let his football do the talking! James tamou made a couple of mistakes, it'll be interesting to see how he go's with that! We had all the ball, if the blues had half the ball it would of been a different game, but our defence nullified any attempts from the blues!
Thanks for the banter guys, look forward to next year!��

xpaladoshous
09-07-2015, 01:03 AM
LMAO... lol... thats terrrrrrible...would of been nicr odds at 45+. .. QUEENSLANDER. .......

bluefin59
09-07-2015, 04:40 AM
Heart.......

What ever you want to spell ,but the important thing is your Scungy team lack it . And as for NSW claims that QLD side where too old and you where starting a DYNASTY of wins , you blokes are a joke you have to win more than one series and for that matter more than one game BAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHAAAHHhahahahahahahahah. See you next year BLUESSOOOOORES ... Matt

bluefin59
09-07-2015, 05:07 AM
109851 NSW player of the series BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA .. Matt

Funchy
09-07-2015, 05:51 AM
rito now the oregins ova we cann kikc off the speling bee!!!!

The Black Unicorn
09-07-2015, 06:26 AM
Yep we got flogged. QLD smashed us well and truly and Yep Cam Smith is still a grub. Maybe he could get a gig with an A league side?

Cods Whallup
09-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Yep we got flogged. QLD smashed us well and truly and Yep Cam Smith is still a grub. Maybe he could get a gig with an A league side?

I reckon it would taken an hour and half for the blues side to watch 60 minutes! Not a smart move pissing those QLD fellas off!

Lucky_Phill
09-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Despite the score line from last night, the best thing to come out of the game was the silence of Gus " boofhead " Gould. I hear his commentary near the end of the game and it went like... " I can't believe the score line ". The NSW team did not deserve to be on the wrong side of a score line like that.. They are a better team than the one that took the field. The result can be put down to 2 things.... initially you can find the ammo in that 60 Minutes interview bringing Cameron Smith's reputation as a footy player and a bloke into question. Then, ALL of Queensland provided the inspiration for all 17 players to stand tall, be proud and play good , hard and emotional footy. NSW ( not the players, and this excludes G.Gallen ) will never, ever learn that you cannot give Queensland any ammo ( shit ) before a State of Origin Game. We will beat you with skill, determination, strength of character and sheer guts. We play from the heart, we play for our mates, we play for our families and our fans. We will not gloat, perform insulting post try celebrations or talk ourselves up. That is not how we roll. Let's move on to the Finals of NRL and seeing some great games. To NSW Blues and Lozza... there's always next year.. To Qld and Big Mal.... AWESOME ! ! To Hodgo..... you will be missed next year . To Corey Parker... a well deserved Wally Lewis Medal and a humbling speech. To Captain Couragous... Mr Cam Smith......... as always mate, the backbone of the team and a great leader.

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Ranga, I won't ask you the score mate, I was there and saw it. I won't even tell you that it is spelt righto, because you already know that. I would like to ask why the New South Wales team is sponsored by VICTORIA Bitter? Is it because the team think NSW beer is cr@p, or is it because NSW beer thinks your team is cr@p? What a great game. I'm not sure if they showed it on TV, but they didn't need a band to play before the game, they just had Billy Moore come out on the pitch and yell QUEENSLANDER a few times. That got the crowd going.

MEG-A-BITE
09-07-2015, 07:13 AM
Well done to the Blues ,,,they should be very proud of the 6 points they got....at least they made the score board ...and will make the history books at last. Cant wait to see what Gallen has to say on the footy show tonight..that if he shows up at all...looked like he may have a problem with his face.

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 07:19 AM
He was very humble in the after match interview. Just said Queensland outplayed them.

PixieAU
09-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Despite the score line from last night, the best thing to come out of the game was the silence of Gus " boofhead " Gould. I hear his commentary near the end of the game and it went like... " I can't believe the score line ". The NSW team did not deserve to be on the wrong side of a score line like that.. They are a better team than the one that took the field. The result can be put down to 2 things.... initially you can find the ammo in that 60 Minutes interview bringing Cameron Smith's reputation as a footy player and a bloke into question. Then, ALL of Queensland provided the inspiration for all 17 players to stand tall, be proud and play good , hard and emotional footy. NSW ( not the players, and this excludes G.Gallen ) will never, ever learn that you cannot give Queensland any ammo ( shit ) before a State of Origin Game. We will beat you with skill, determination, strength of character and sheer guts. We play from the heart, we play for our mates, we play for our families and our fans. We will not gloat, perform insulting post try celebrations or talk ourselves up. That is not how we roll. Let's move on to the Finals of NRL and seeing some great games. To NSW Blues and Lozza... there's always next year.. To Qld and Big Mal.... AWESOME ! ! To Hodgo..... you will be missed next year . To Corey Parker... a well deserved Wally Lewis Medal and a humbling speech. To Captain Couragous... Mr Cam Smith......... as always mate, the backbone of the team and a great leader.
Agree, I said to my wife at half time that Gould has finally shut up. If he can't comment NSW then he doesn't comment at all.

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Some examples of Queenslanders being grubs I guess.

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Do you think someone in the NSW Police Force lost a bet? Their FB profile pic has changed a bit.

Camhawk88
09-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Agree with most of what you said Phill but you lost the plot (or are being overly democratic) to suggest NSW didnt deserve that thrashing.
QLD were extremely good and would have won no matter what but NSW contributed to the margin with their complete lack of discipline and focus on thuggery. Sure all Origins have some biffo and hard stuff but it was clear that NSW thought to intimidate QLD they needed to use swinging arms and spear tackles to do it. Tamou's ridiculous high shot and following uppercut attempt is a case in point. Nope- they didnt go out to play footy, they let frustration get the better of them and they were soundly walloped as a result.
The Blues have just lost whatever traction they gained in last years aberration. They have just been reminded that when QLD really get fired up there is nothing they can do about it- they just have to hope they get complacent to sneak a win. The mental scars are back.

Watto79
09-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Ranga, I won't ask you the score mate, I was there and saw it. I won't even tell you that it is spelt righto, because you already know that. I would like to ask why the New South Wales team is sponsored by VICTORIA Bitter? Is it because the team think NSW beer is cr@p, or is it because NSW beer thinks your team is cr@p? What a great game. I'm not sure if they showed it on TV, but they didn't need a band to play before the game, they just had Billy Moore come out on the pitch and yell QUEENSLANDER a few times. That got the crowd going.

Victoria bitter, thought they were sponsored by 60 minutes.!

Haha, what a hiding.....history book hiding!

Pimp A Shrimp
09-07-2015, 09:20 AM
I thought NSW's sole try was quite well constructed!

Really can't believe that result. I had made a decision post game 2 to listen to the ABC commentary and have CH9 volume turned down because the complete and utter one eyed Gus Gould's commentary was just too much. If he didn't say 'NSW's young legs are getting the better of QLD' once he said it a 1000 (insert Fatty's version here) times. But after the 10 min mark you could see the QLD defence was just brutal. Nate Myles was laying wood every opportunity he got. So I turned the CH9 volume up and the ABC down to get a gauge on Gould's feelings and it was priceless...by the 65min Gould & Warren were talking about the Ashes.

So happy today!

gunna
09-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Lost count of how manyy times those grubby Qld'ers were put on report !!

Actually the grubs would be those shrieking pre-game NSW posters who now don't even have the decency to come back into this discussion to say "well Played" or such. Show some humility.

I clearly remember saying that to my NSW mate that one time they won. I was just being humble after they showed how good they were by winning one series in - how many ??

ranga7
09-07-2015, 10:57 AM
To good toads!

hainsofast
09-07-2015, 10:58 AM
It was a fitting result to futher exacerbate the shocking record of the biggest grub in history Paul Gallen, good to see him now the most unsuccessful captain ever and the captain of the team that lost by the biggest margin ever, love it.

topcatch
09-07-2015, 10:58 AM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109858&stc=1 Say no more!!!

The Silver Unicorn
09-07-2015, 11:25 AM
The refs had a bad game, the blues were terrible and qld were way too good. Both teams are full of grubs and if you cant see that you need to open both eyes

Cods Whallup
09-07-2015, 11:35 AM
The refs had a bad game, the blues were terrible and qld were way too good. Both teams are full of grubs and if you cant see that you need to open both eyes

Your right the refs did have a bad game! I can't believe that disallowed that try to Thurston!! Then they missed that hedbutt from tamou!��
Nate Miles has cleaned his act up ( he had a shave!), lol, I will say one thing, I respect Paul gallen for the support he gave cameron smith over the last week, I've always hated the man with a passion, but under the circumstances of the week he did show some decency!

manchild
09-07-2015, 12:08 PM
2 highlights from last night . 1 bad and 1 good . Tamou still refuses to sing the national anthem of the country he plays for and Hodges "Hayne plane" after he kicked a goal . priceless

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 12:47 PM
To good toads!

^^Too good!

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Maybe one more.

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 02:55 PM
OK one more

Mike Delisser
09-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Your right the refs did have a bad game! I can't believe that disallowed that try to Thurston!! Then they missed that hedbutt from tamou!😁
Nate Miles has cleaned his act up ( he had a shave!), lol, I will say one thing, I respect Paul gallen for the support he gave cameron smith over the last week, I've always hated the man with a passion, but under the circumstances of the week he did show some decency!
Gallen may have supported Smith, but if you are talking about the Facebook page of Gallen's that was supporting Smith I'm not so sure. Gallen came out during the week and said that FB page has nothing to do with him.

bluefin59
09-07-2015, 04:32 PM
OK one more

I am still cacking myself laughing at that one basser..... Matt. Oh ranger is that all you got to say . Matt

Mike Delisser
09-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Maybe Ranga is saving it for next year. I'm sure he'll come out flapping his gums about how NSW are the superior team and they'll be kicking Qld's arse.

Cods Whallup
09-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Maybe Ranga is saving it for next year. I'm sure he'll come out flapping his gums about how NSW are the superior team and they'll be kicking Qld's arse.

Its ok mike, there is obviously a large number of blue supporters suffering both shock and pain from last night's occurrence! They were clearly more chirpy after game two! I can imagine that it would take some time to deal with what happened! Hopefully you come out the other side soon ranga, one more drop and so on!��

Nick H
09-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Ahahah, my wife asked why do they even show up to play, this happens every season (bar the odd one or two in 9years) if felt good waking up this morning knowing that the bull**** that flows out of Gallens mouth was curbed for another year!

bluefin59
09-07-2015, 07:56 PM
I saw an interview on the news with Gallen and you could see the look of SHAME on his grubby face , looks like whole sale changes for the blue losers . Matt

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I heard that Laurie Daly is going to give Liz Hayes a run next year. At least she'll give it a crack for 60 minutes.

ranga7
09-07-2015, 08:31 PM
I am still cacking myself laughing at that one basser..... Matt. Oh ranger is that all you got to say . Matt
Yep yous were TOO good, unlike most Qlders i don't whinge and point fingers and blame refs when we loose, the score board is all that matters to me.

aussiebasser
09-07-2015, 08:33 PM
^^lose. Loose means you'd rattle.

scottar
09-07-2015, 08:45 PM
They were rattled allright

gunna
09-07-2015, 08:48 PM
So just out of interest Ranga. Who would you drop from that side ?

Yep yous were TOO good, unlike most Qlders i don't whinge and point fingers and blame refs when we loose, the score board is all that matters to me.

Cods Whallup
09-07-2015, 08:51 PM

Ranga your back!! Hows it been???��

scottar
09-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Gallen doesn't seem too chirpy on the Footy show this evening.

shaungonemad
09-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Gallen doesn't seem too chirpy on the Footy show this evening.

I'm surprised he turned up because he wasn't at the game last night.

Nick H
09-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Dugan was the only player on the field for the blues, poor bastard had that many hitups!

hainsofast
09-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Yep yous were TOO good, unlike most Qlders i don't whinge and point fingers and blame refs when we loose, the score board is all that matters to me.Lose Is the correct spelling

aussiebasser
10-07-2015, 06:49 AM
By popular demand

Watto79
10-07-2015, 11:11 AM

Yous a word?

The Silver Unicorn
10-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Yous a word?

The punctuation police are out in force today!

aussiebasser
10-07-2015, 01:01 PM
The punctuation police are out in force today!

It's spelling, not punctuation.

The Silver Unicorn
10-07-2015, 02:02 PM
You's is a word, it was spelt right.....

ranga7
10-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Lose Is the correct spelling
You forgot a full stop after spelling.

ranga7
10-07-2015, 04:06 PM
By popular demand
Full stop after demand mr perfect.

shaungonemad
10-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Full stop after demand mr perfect.
I believe it's Mr.

Gon Fishun
10-07-2015, 04:56 PM

Your a "Man amongst men".
How are you expected to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by seagulls in skirts.

aussiebasser
10-07-2015, 05:27 PM
^^^you're**

aussiebasser
10-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Not for young eyes

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Muvv3VNY0&feature=youtu.be

Cods Whallup
10-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Not for young eyes

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Muvv3VNY0&feature=youtu.be

Lol I can still hear you laughing Dale!��

aussiebasser
10-07-2015, 06:08 PM
You's is a word, it was spelt right.....

The plural of you is you.
The possessive noun for you is you're.
You's could be an abbreviation for you is, however correct diction would be you are, which abbreviates to you're.

aussiebasser
10-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Lol I can still hear you laughing Dale!👍
Laughed so much I don't think my socks will ever dry.

benji64
10-07-2015, 07:48 PM
love ithttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109870&stc=1

aussiebasser
11-07-2015, 11:44 PM
There are just so many.

wayno60
12-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Use, yous in a sentence.

Jeff Fenech, i love yous all

ben_460
15-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Still funny