PDA

View Full Version : Boaties Market 26 July 2015

coroboy
22-06-2015, 08:07 PM
The next Boaties Market will be on Sunday 26th July 2015. This Market has been running for over 13 years and is renowned for its theme "From a Fishhook to a Cruiser":) The Market is operated by VMR Victoria Point for which it provides much needed funds. Entry is as usual $10 for sellers and a donation for buyers. Gates open 6.00am. Finish time is Midday. Location, as usual, is Victoria Point State School, Colburn Rd, Victoria Point. Entry gate for the expected usual 150 to 200 sellers is on School Road. There is no need to book a space. Carparks for buyers are located on both Colburn Ave and School Rd. Water Police will attending with one of their boats. QFRS will also be on site with a Fire truck from 0900 - 1100hrs if they are not attending an emergency. A jumping castle has been ordered. The school P&C will be cooking BBQ sausages and also Bacon and egg rolls. Wash them down with a cold drink or coffee.
More info can be seen on vmr.org.au. Also the 2 Facebook pages-::) Boaties Market and Volunteer Marine Rescue Victoria Point
See you there.
Coroboy.

dayoo
24-06-2015, 01:44 PM
I'll be there again selling my well known range of sinkers and jigheads. Demand has increased especially for my sinkers and I am melting twice as much lead as 12 months ago. Always looking for scrap lead.

Cheers
Bazza

Tangles
24-06-2015, 08:40 PM
keep melting Barry!

theoldlegend
25-06-2015, 06:33 AM
Are you after some more sinkers Mike?

Tangles
25-06-2015, 07:41 AM
i am TOL, keep misplacing them

theoldlegend
25-06-2015, 06:11 PM
I'll probably see you there then Mike. I'm off to Broome a week after the BM, to catch up with our eldest daughter and do a spot of fishing while I'm there, so I might see something that I must have before I go. Might do a charter or two while I'm there for a week

coroboy
19-07-2015, 06:54 PM
One week to go. Water Police and QFRS confirmed to attend. School is set up for sauasage, Bacon and egg rolls and coffee. Juming castle to keep the littlies happy. Meat Raffles supplied by Pattemores meats. Bayfm 100.3 caravan organised. Its all go. This Market is set to go.