PDA

View Full Version : Cobbys Passage night traffic

smokin joe
08-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Whats with the tinnies through cobbys passage lately,after dark they race up to the fork do a turn and five minutes later race back past ,most within 30 metres ,pretty rude.Two weeks ago had two sterndrives either side going past close with there rear ends in water, nearly shook the boat to pieces 2 in the morn, 20 mins back they came.Maybe all these new licences there handing out , people have not learned to be considerate yet....Time for sterner measures ???What do you guys think

Darren Mc
08-06-2015, 09:53 PM
Unfortunately you get inconsiderate wankers on the water and elsewhere. Unless you can get them on video with their rego numbers or something there's not much you can do i think.

smokin joe
09-06-2015, 03:07 PM
You mighy be right Darren,time to start taking pics of rego,s then maybe put them on ausfish,s new site for ,.#%$@^%s cheers Andy

scottar
09-06-2015, 07:58 PM
One of the joys of "The Pin". A good mate of mine regularly fishes short and always seems to get some twat wanting to pass between him and the island at night when he is only 10 - 15 metres off the bank, generally collecting his lines as they go. Unfortunately you can't teach ignorant and or stupid.

hainsofast
09-06-2015, 09:13 PM
slingshot, sinkers, problem solved

ozscott
09-06-2015, 09:24 PM
That's the pin mate. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeremy
10-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Get a good powerful spottie and light 'em up. It is important to be sure what is making that noise in the dark! Burning their retinas out and ruining their night vision is a bonus