PDA

View Full Version : New Voyager Cat at S'Cove

Cat Man
18-05-2015, 09:50 AM
For any cat fans that are planning to visit the S'Cove show this week, say hello and have a look at the new release V625 Getaway on display on stand QU20 in Quay St near the marina.

The Woo
18-05-2015, 10:12 AM
That's a good looking boat. With a relation having owned two larger Voyagers I'll look forward to having a gander. The fit and finish on the Voyagers has always impressed me.

Is this hull a new design or something originating elsewhere?

Chimo
18-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Are any of these going to be at the GC Marine Expo?

Am just about over the SC show with lack of parking and costs vs the Marine Expo; even though their prices are climbing too, but at least one doesn't have to stuff around with driving to a bus point and catching a bus and repeating the whole BS on the way back.

Cheers
Chimo

Cat Man
18-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Hi Woo! Same new hull as the SportsFish released at S'cove in 2011. As with most cats though you may see some little design features borrowed from previous designs where they had been proven effective.

Sorry Chimo, Can't be in two places at once, but I hear you. I would have preferred to keep them separate though and go http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108778&stc=1in both.