PDA

View Full Version : looks like a nice boat for the price

bugsytwoshoes
16-04-2015, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure if this would interest anyone or not but just down the road from me there is a boat for sale in front of the owners house. I drive past everyday and have a look whilst driving by. It is a red/white coloured Cruise Craft of about 5.2m with a 115hp mercury, probably 2st . This boat appears to be in pretty good condition and the trailer ( dunbier) looks unmarked. I know the owner kept the boat in his yard but has moved it out onto the street hoping someone will see it. It has a cover over most of the boat so I cannot see much of the top section. I know the boat was used for skying and may be set up with wakeboard holders etc., it may even be a bow rider I can't see for the cover but just looking at what is there ' you can see it looks pretty good to me. He has a sign on the boat that is a little difficult to read driving past but it says $16000 ono. This boat to me seems like it could be made into a good fishing boat at a bargain price providing it has no issues. The boat is in Tweed Heads NSW. I could get the phone number off his sign or knock on his door if anyone is interested.

grumpysmurf
20-04-2015, 04:05 PM
Welcome to the online world mate ;D

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/banora-point/motorboats-powerboats/2001-cruise-craft-resort-500/1074742968

I'm not sure if this would interest anyone or not but just down the road from me there is a boat for sale in front of the owners house. I drive past everyday and have a look whilst driving by. It is a red/white coloured Cruise Craft of about 5.2m with a 115hp mercury, probably 2st . This boat appears to be in pretty good condition and the trailer ( dunbier) looks unmarked. I know the owner kept the boat in his yard but has moved it out onto the street hoping someone will see it. It has a cover over most of the boat so I cannot see much of the top section. I know the boat was used for skying and may be set up with wakeboard holders etc., it may even be a bow rider I can't see for the cover but just looking at what is there ' you can see it looks pretty good to me. He has a sign on the boat that is a little difficult to read driving past but it says $16000 ono. This boat to me seems like it could be made into a good fishing boat at a bargain price providing it has no issues. The boat is in Tweed Heads NSW. I could get the phone number off his sign or knock on his door if anyone is interested.