PDA

View Full Version : Good brisbane charter?

mitc69
25-03-2015, 06:34 PM
my family coming down on easter... i wanna take give them easter gift on a charter.. yes i could take them on my own boat, but daddy and i is like oil and water... we always kick off on the wrong foot.. been like that for years since high school if we too alone! bottom line i just dont wanna deal with them... until my in laws are here 2days after... figure i give them something to do... now i kinda need a nice charter or im mostly gonna hear it at dinner.. you know how oldies are.. any1 or exp guys you can point out?.. yeh i could google them but kinda want some feedback if any1 been with them...

Darren Mc
25-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Where are you located in Brisbane? Are you looking for something close or will you travel a little?

bluefin59
25-03-2015, 06:44 PM
Gold Coast bloke that catches fish and goes further than the 24s or 36s is Gav SEA PROBE charters type that in the search bar and plenty will come up I have been out with them dozens of times108102 this pick is from last weekend ..Matt

Darren Mc
25-03-2015, 06:59 PM
If your looking for a Southern Bay charter then Sean from Moreton Bay Charter's is the go. Really know's his stuff and is a nice bloke too.
Leaves from Weinam Creek boat ramp, Redland Bay.

mitc69
25-03-2015, 07:26 PM
travel isnt a issue since i wont be going lol they can drive there.. i'll look at those two and see

FisHard
25-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Rob Smith gets a lot of great feedback. He's Smithy on here.