PDA

View Full Version : Look out for stolen Performance Plate trailer please

Oog.
19-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Hi all,

As the title says, some scumbags broke into Sam's yard at Kenworth Place, Brendale at about 3.30am yesterday morning.

Cut the lock off the gate and took an almost completed custom alloy trailer to suit a 6.5M boat he is building.

Security video from the neighbouring businesses shows what appears to be a silver Commodore ute.

The trailer is built to suit the boat and is not adjustable without cutting and welding.

Also no brakes are fitted yet and it is not registered.

If word gets about, hopefully these sh!theads can be caught.

Luc
19-12-2014, 08:00 AM
Bloody scum bags, deserve a good public lashing when caught.

Unfortunately, with the xmas / new year hols coming up, those types will be busy.

BLOOEY
19-12-2014, 08:50 AM
That sucks, Ben told me yesterday so i will be keeping an eye out at the ramps i frequent. Ben

Nick H
19-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Some people are just dead sh**s, I was there on Tuesday having a look over it, as I'm getting the same set up build in the new year. It's hard enought running a small business let alone trying to recoup the cost of a loss like this I hope they catch them!

astro66
20-12-2014, 04:55 AM
follow the trail of cameras....try to find one near an intersection/corner were he has to stop you might get a plate pic

Oog.
20-12-2014, 11:27 AM
If the coppers had the time to check the traffic cameras etc you would think they could get some idea of the direction it was going.

It would be easy to spot also as it had no lights fitted either.