PDA

View Full Version : Recomendations for Quality boat cover-Redlands QLD

Scott Ashe
15-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Afternoon All,

I was wondering if anyone local to the Redlands may be able to point me in the right direction for a new boat cover for my Ally Craft 425 Reel Mate.? I currently have an off the shelf Ocean South and it is just over 12 months old and its not up to the job, as it tore across the middle on Friday.I had a small round outdoor table in the middle to prop things up a bit but it wasn't a great help.

I am happy to pay for quality, but at the same time as I am a pensioner I don't have a million dollars to spend.

Merry Christmas and I hope you all get a chance to get out on the water over the break.

Cheers
Scott.

Peter4
15-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Give Gary a call at Cleveland Uphosterers and Marine Trimmers on 3286 5282

Moonlighter
15-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Look, I know he's quite a distance away, but he does all my canvas and marine trimming work and, like you, I live in the Redlands. So that should say enough about the quality and value for money done by Ray's canvas and marine at Caboolture, he is in the industrial estate on the Bribie side of the Caboolture/Bribie turnoff.

highly recommended. Ray Wessels is the man to ask for. He may be booked up till after Christmas, but give him a call, send a pic of your boat and what you want and I am sure he will look after you.