PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Great Outdoors tide Guide.

Scott Ashe
04-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Afternoon All,
Usually from about this time of year when I have been out at my local newsagent I have been able to pick up my little orange "Great Outdoors tide Guide" ($6.60)for the following year.

I asked for it at Capalaba Park on Saturday and they said it was no longer being printed, while I also asked at Redland Bay News this morning and was told the same thing.

I was just wondering if anyone here could confirm that this is true?. If it is where else could I buy or obtain a copy of the tide charts, as it is handy to leave in my boat if camping etc as I don't like the idea of having to rely on printing them off the internet.

Cheers
Scott

Gon Fishun
04-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Just rang Banksia Beach News Agency after Googling it and they have them. Anglers Almanac. Don't know if they are different.

Scott Ashe
04-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi mate,
Thanks for your reply, but the Anglers Almanac is different. It is a yellow covered book and it only contains information about moon phases etc and not the actual tides.
They were available from Capalaba news for 2015, when I called in there on Sat.

Cheers

chappie
08-11-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi Scott, we were told they weren't going to print the 2015 tide guide only the almanac was available.
Iain