PDA

View Full Version : Bannana i want more!!!!

hilta1
20-09-2014, 08:04 AM
OK, Bannanna aka giddy up, keith or whatever, you teased me with some video and pics of your boat, house and fishing at 1770 and then nothing for ages!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!! I am stuck down here in Tassie and haven't been able to tow my rig to Queensland this year due to famiy commitments so I was relying on pics and video to tide me over and you have failed to supply anything!!! Very disappointed! Lift your game, Harden the heck up and get up there with camera in hand!!!! If you are shy about putting them on here you can email them straight to me, but just SHOW ME THE FISHING!!!! Cheers Mark;)

FisHard
20-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Hmm, thats awkward....

hilta1
20-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Hey Fishhard have I missed something??? Please explain.

odieman150
20-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Do you want the pics with his shirt on or off. :/

Fed
20-09-2014, 10:01 AM
I stopped reading when he said, "Harden up".

hilta1
20-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Bloody Queenslanders! I forgot you guys think like that, I will endeavour to filter my posts in the future!lol

FisHard
20-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Just joking mate, haven't seen too many posts begging before! Lol.

rosco1974
20-09-2014, 05:14 PM
mate keith is real busy at the moment at work and is also fixing a few things on the boat..think its been a couple of months since he has been out...

Giffo65
20-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Just read the 1770 thread, we had a great time ! Warm water, fish in the box and cold beer !

bannana
20-09-2014, 08:23 PM
OK, Bannanna aka giddy up, keith or whatever, you teased me with some video and pics of your boat, house and fishing at 1770 and then nothing for ages!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!! I am stuck down here in Tassie and haven't been able to tow my rig to Queensland this year due to famiy commitments so I was relying on pics and video to tide me over and you have failed to supply anything!!! Very disappointed! Lift your game, Harden the heck up and get up there with camera in hand!!!! If you are shy about putting them on here you can email them straight to me, but just SHOW ME THE FISHING!!!! Cheers Mark;)

LOL

Mate been out of action basically since easter with boat issues & work. I should get my boat back in the water in a few weeks fingers crossed then get it back to 1770 early next year.

I know what your saying though with limited reports. it doesn't seem the same this year for what ever reason. Not many reports other than Rosco's...lol

cheers

keith

hilta1
20-09-2014, 10:03 PM
I know what you mean, bloody work stops us from fishing!!!! If only we could be satisfied with smaller/cheaper boats, tow vechilles houses etc then we would be cashed up and not have to go to work???!!!! This year seams to have been busyer than normal hence I didn't get up North for the winter, Any way I look forward for your next video etc. I love that place, pity it wasn't a bit closer for me to get too!!!! Cheers Mark

jtpython
21-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Keep at it Keith we miss ya buddy
JT

Back In Black
21-09-2014, 04:36 PM
JT

Keith, you seem to have a strange effect on some blokes on this site.

Does it happen in day to day life for you as well??

Must be hell on the job sites for you!! LOL

bannana
21-09-2014, 04:46 PM
JT

Jt,

Mate when i finally get my rig back up to 1770 next year i'm going to go ballistic. Mate i miss the fishing thats for sure and can't wait to get back into it. Fishing of brissy will have to do for a few months but to tell you the truth it bores me to death. But when it comes to getting on it in a lagoon up your way with a box full (or not) of reds and good mates I'd have to say it's unbeatable. Bring on 2015!!