PDA

View Full Version : Fishing off yeppoon

Stillnojew
07-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Hey all, looking to head out from yeppoon for the first time just after some tips, where is some good spots to launch the boat and where are some nice areas to fish I've heard around the islands but where abouts exactly haha any tips would be greatly appreciated cheers :)

wags on the water
07-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Hey all, looking to head out from yeppoon for the first time just after some tips, where is some good spots to launch the boat and where are some nice areas to fish I've heard around the islands but where abouts exactly haha any tips would be greatly appreciated cheers :)

I don't think anyone will give you exact marks, so do yourself a favour and join acouple of pages on FB and search their pages for the information required. Searching this forum will also get you the information you need. CAPCOAST fishing group and Fishing Central Queensland are two pages started by members on this forum.

Stillnojew
08-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the info! Not after exact marks just general mentions of what islands are good for what types of fish I'm happy to do the work and find my own spots, kind of appreciate it more that way haha. But cheers wags I'll look I to those aswell!.