PDA

View Full Version : suck it up loser cane toads.

ranga7
18-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Up the blues, forget the whinging and excuses toads where way to good. Yep go on living in the past thats all ya got now cause where the champs and your the LOSERS.

astro66
18-06-2014, 10:27 PM
bloody ranga :P was a good game...

Nicko_Cairns
18-06-2014, 10:33 PM
53-45 QLD are still winning the all time games result.

congratulations to NSW, one in a row.

wayno60
18-06-2014, 10:44 PM

yer ranga talk to us when you ever get to 8 in a row, it will never happen.

the blues just slugged it out better...it was only a matter of time..

Jsmfun
18-06-2014, 10:51 PM
So in 9years we had one slip up I am comfortable with that what's the blues excuse for being hopeless for eight of them

chris69
18-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Yep NSW finally played like QLD for a change.

Lovey80
19-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Have to say game two was very disappointing compared to game one. Very low quality football from both sides.....heaps of dropped ball, grubby niggle from both sides and a serious lack of Biff when this was a game that required it.

I'm a NSW fan and am happy with the final result. Hayne was tremendous again but this time in defence. Two try saving tackles, the one on Sam was a cracker.

Cameron Smith had a much better game this time round with his super soft zero hit up game 1.

Slater didn't want to get tackled with the ball after that first one did he?

JT had another crap game. 10 bucks says Milford will be playing 5/8 for Brisbane before long.

Nate Miles seemed to be everywhere.

Watguts needs to retire from Origin. The little back rower is scared to run straight when another forward was there.

Cherry-Bomb nearly had it won just before the break. He's a great little defender. The sooner he takes the permanent number 7 position the sooner QLD begin building the next dynasty.

ranga7
19-06-2014, 06:24 AM
So in 9years we had one slip up I am comfortable with that what's the blues excuse for being hopeless for eight of them
yep live in the past

ranga7
19-06-2014, 06:26 AM
yer ranga talk to us when you ever get to 8 in a row, it will never happen.

the blues just slugged it out better...it was only a matter of time..
yep prob won't happen what will happen is you queen slanders will live in the past till your next win, lol

ranga7
19-06-2014, 06:27 AM
53-45 QLD are still winning the all time games result.

yep 1 in a row more then u this year

raffles
19-06-2014, 06:41 AM
9 years to win two games. What a remarkable achievement.

scottar
19-06-2014, 07:32 AM
yep live in the past

How quickly we forget. Well done to the Blues first up. Ranga, without the past there is no State of Origin. It is the legacy of the contest that makes it the spectacle that it is.

aussiebasser
19-06-2014, 07:42 AM
It was a refreshing change to see a State of Origin match end and not have to be subjected to NSW players crying and sooking on the field. Oh, wait, that's right, Jarryd Hayne can't even win like a man.
Where was he during the second half anyway? Even Gus was looking for him and couldn't find him, musta been in the shed having the sand flushed out of his girl bits.

gr hilly
19-06-2014, 07:43 AM
yes nsw won first time since John Howard was prime minister but yes blues you can stop crying, your eyes will still be red next year when we flog you again and not by a one try game well done ref I mean blues,
HILLY

Noelm
19-06-2014, 08:29 AM
so then, does Thurston get the Gallen "GRUB" status now??

aussiebasser
19-06-2014, 08:32 AM
I think a little retaliation from JT for all the hits he took was pretty fair. I do believe he should have been penalised for that slap though. It was harder than any of the punches Pillow Fist Paul threw last year!!!
Fair dinkum, if Gallen is paying for performance enhancing drugs, he should be asking for his money back!

Noelm
19-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Gallens punches rival Nate Miles feeble tap.....

bluefin59
19-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Up the blues, forget the whinging and excuses toads where way to good. Yep go on living in the past thats all ya got now cause where the champs and your the LOSERS.

I think you where trying to say the cockies where way to good [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33], well you must have. Been wAtching another game to me because the game I watched had the roaches on the back foot for the whole game and scored a try . If Sammy hadn't had his try disallowed by the Nsw cheating refs we would have had your pants down around your ankles again blue boy , be careful of the angry cane toad I think a hiding at lang park is on the way . I hope you enjoyed the win this series because you sort of deserve it [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] Matt

Lovey80
19-06-2014, 01:35 PM
If there is anywhere near this much rubbish in game three the biff will be on. This AFL type rubbish when the dirty comes in is the biggest stain on Origin since it's inception. Push and shove like a couple of school yard bullies posturing is a disgrace. Dave Smith give yourself an uppercut. Game three is a dead rubber and 10 mins in the bin and losing the game won't matter if it goes back old school. The winners will be the fans once again.

Noelm
19-06-2014, 02:42 PM
I cant believe the QLDers re whingeing about poor referee decisions.....I think there was enough going both ways in both games (and previous games where QLD got the better of the calls) to not be an issue, no bad refereering decided the game as far as I can see.

David I Talbot
19-06-2014, 03:08 PM
1962 to 1979 but that's the past
:o:o;D;D

Jeremy
19-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Which number were you wearing Ranga? You are a real hero ::)

Mike Delisser
19-06-2014, 05:06 PM
If there is anywhere near this much rubbish in game three the biff will be on. This AFL type rubbish when the dirty comes in is the biggest stain on Origin since it's inception. Push and shove like a couple of school yard bullies posturing is a disgrace. .

The reason for that is because it's 10 in the bin for throwing a punch these days

Sheik
19-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Come on Queensland!
We haven't held the shield for nearly 24 hours. That's appalling!
Not many maroons fans would have seen it as like me we would have turned off, but apparently there were fireworks on the SH bridge. Which sort of makes you alittle suspicious... did those people know something about the result that we didn't? Seriously...no try to Thaiday... what the hell was that?
Anyway, well done Blues. Was getting boring anyway.

BeastMaster
19-06-2014, 06:29 PM
I recon game three might be decided by the last man standing.!
Lets hope its maroon win.
Regards
Beastmaster

Noelm
19-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Sheik, are you trying to tell us that the Thiaday "try" was a try? If so, you had better go to spec savers......

bluefin59
19-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Sheik, are you trying to tell us that the Thiaday "try" was a try? If so, you had better go to spec savers......

Maybe you should know a bit about the rules , he had control before it hit the ground spec savers hey hmmm[emoji19][emoji19]

Stik-ugly
19-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Definitely no try cause Gus Gould said so!

Noelm
19-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Maybe you should know a bit about the rules , he had control before it hit the ground spec savers hey hmmm[emoji19][emoji19]
Ahhh, no he didn't, the ball hit the ground, he had his arms over it after that, sorry......

gr hilly
19-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Noelm you are as blind as the ref last night oh that's rite he's NSW man to

Hilly

bluefin59
19-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Ahhh, no he didn't, the ball hit the ground, he had his arms over it after that, sorry......

Sorry WRONG[emoji2][emoji2]

odes20
19-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Ok so Nsw won a series. Boasting rites they did not win. I suggest that after they string 5 series in a row, they may begin to think they are approaching a chin up status. The wins were so meagre as well. Both games they have won could have gone either way.

Nothing emphatic just a scraped out fingernail of a win. Nothing to boast in. Lot of hard work ahead.

gr hilly
19-06-2014, 11:29 PM
I am pleased I catch fish like qld win rather when the blues win geez mate I would starve.
Hilly
ps I forgot you eat coconuts.

Lovey80
20-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Sorry WRONG[emoji2][emoji2]

Its been clearly stated since the start of the season.. If control of the ball is lost in the motion of scoring a try, he must gain full control of the ball before it hits the ground. Just being in contact with it isn't enough. He had to grab the ball again. And don't tell me it was a strip, loose carry all the way.

Sheik
20-06-2014, 08:19 AM
The replay clearly shows that Hayne knocked the ball from Thaiday's hands. There have been many times this year where the refs have said play on when the ball is clearly knocked away by the tackler. There is no question that hayne struck the ball from Thaiday, so a knock on is not on. There is also an argument that he had regained the ball as he hit the ground. What worried me was that there was no real replay, they decided very early on that it was no try.
But I understand it's only a perception that I have, and I could very well be wrong. My Dad always says the side that wants to win Origin the most usually does, and I can't argue that the blues dug deeper. Couple of speckie ref calls and "what if's" but they've gone our way before. Hate losing but life goes on. Time for some new players. Watched Kyle feldt from northern Pride kick a drop out 65 metres last weekend. He's a possible. Kurt Mann from Melbourne. Chambers of course. O'Neill. Couple of good broncos backs, Maranta etc. Number 11 for cowboys from Gundi, is he blue or maroon?

Shawn 66
20-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Ok so Nsw won a series. Boasting rites they did not win. I suggest that after they string 5 series in a row, they may begin to think they are approaching a chin up status. The wins were so meagre as well. Both games they have won could have gone either way.

Nothing emphatic just a scraped out fingernail of a win. Nothing to boast in. Lot of hard work ahead.

And do you not think that the same applied to many of
Queenslands wins over the last 8 series.?
Shawn

gr hilly
20-06-2014, 09:53 AM
103736I knew the ref fancied the blues see now you all can understand why the ref has blue eyes he is in love ha ha

Hilly

STUIE63
20-06-2014, 10:09 AM
The replay clearly shows that Hayne knocked the ball from Thaiday's hands. There have been many times this year where the refs have said play on when the ball is clearly knocked away by the tackler. There is no question that hayne struck the ball from Thaiday, so a knock on is not on. There is also an argument that he had regained the ball as he hit the ground. What worried me was that there was no real replay, they decided very early on that it was no try.
But I understand it's only a perception that I have, and I could very well be wrong. My Dad always says the side that wants to win Origin the most usually does, and I can't argue that the blues dug deeper. Couple of speckie ref calls and "what if's" but they've gone our way before. Hate losing but life goes on. Time for some new players. Watched Kyle feldt from northern Pride kick a drop out 65 metres last weekend. He's a possible. Kurt Mann from Melbourne. Chambers of course. O'Neill. Couple of good broncos backs, Maranta etc. Number 11 for cowboys from Gundi, is he blue or maroon?

Sheik I watched Kyle kicking them 50+m when he was 13 or 14 the kid is an amazing talent

chris69
20-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Thaiday should have gotten a penatly try awarded.

gr hilly
20-06-2014, 12:06 PM
103737I saw a bit of this to that's normal I suppose.
Hilly

ranga7
20-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Which number were you wearing Ranga? You are a real hero ::)
Now now loser don't stess to much.

ranga7
20-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah. 6-4 nsw win qld LOSE. End of story get over it. Oh thats right nsw never had a call go against them the last 8 years, bloody whingers.

bluefin59
20-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah. 6-4 nsw win qld LOSE. End of story get over it. Oh thats right nsw never had a call go against them the last 8 years, bloody whingers.

Not true cockie boy you lot have done NOTHING but whinge over the last 8 yrs and 1 more grubby act by you lot on Wednesday night when the roaches boooooed Brett Tate of the field , you cockies certainly have no class about you that's for sure .... Matt[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

therapy
20-06-2014, 05:12 PM
The first game was such a wonderful advertisement for the game that featured amazing feats of toughness, skill and desperation. This second game was one of the worst games I have seen. More loose balls than mardi-gra. Niggle in every tackle. Gallen complaining about forearms in tackles ( WTF!?) It was hard to watch. Queensland have avoided all that crap for years and just played footy. That is why we won so often whilst NSW picked the "bruise brothers" and thugs like White and co and talked about how they were going to bash us out of it all the while forgetting it about football and who scores the most points, not who lands the most cheap shots. Well we fell for the gutter tactics this time and look where it got us. Down in the gutter with the blue grubs. At least origin is watchable when one side plays footy but it is a disgrace when both sides lower themselves to that level. I truly hope we flog the blue bastards in the 3rd game and then win another 8 in a row. Congrats to them for their little breakthrough but Wednesday night reminds me I still do hate them.

Terry.. (QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!)

Noelm
20-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Thaiday should have gotten a penatly try awarded.
Now that is wishful thinking, a penalty try does not even come into the decision in any way shape or form.

topcatch
20-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Two firsts in the last nine years....a NSW series win and a NSW player not getting their charge downgraded so they could play in the next match...wonder what grading it would have go if the series was still alive!!!!

Noelm
20-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Probably the same grading as Gillette and Thurston got for giving Reynolds an elbow and a fist while he was on the ground, something that others have been labeled "grubs" for! By the way, regardless of where I live, I am a QLD supporter, so let's get that clear right off!

ifishcq1
20-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Ranga, you suffer from parentalsiblingsyndrome it may be my new word but it fits you to a T

Spin
20-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Its a wonder those fireworks still worked after 8 years ?

STUIE63
20-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Its a wonder those fireworks still worked after 8 years ?

That is hilarious

CruiserV8100
20-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Weathers looking good in QLD,

Snapper john
20-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Probably the same grading as Gillette and Thurston got for giving Reynolds an elbow and a fist while he was on the ground, something that others have been labeled "grubs" for! By the way, regardless of where I live, I am a QLD supporter, so let's get that clear right off!
Noelm get on utube and watch the tackle and see what Jt and Gillette reacted too, then see who is the grub.

Conrod084
21-06-2014, 09:36 AM
What surprises me is how everyone missed Robbie Farah diving in on Matt Scott and smashing his cheekbone with his knee 11 min 50 seconds in. I am from NSW and Blues man through and through and all night the niggle flew both ways right from the outset but that was pretty rank in my opinion. Thurstain and grubby coming together who cares, both blokes weigh 42kg wringing wet and couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding without the help of a tractor. As for Thaiday's no try maybe you should be looking at the multiple other opportunities that Qld squandered, all McQueen had to do was catch the ball and fall over or instead of grubbering for himself if DCE had of looked to his right he'd of seen that Thurstain had the Qld backs lined up and NSW were shot to pieces down the short side. Not to mention Dave Taylor the "ball" player. Qld haven't looked anywhere near as polished in this series as in previous, Slater has definitely lost a good lick of pace and should be shifted to accomodate Inglis whom is without doubt the most devastating open field weapon in the game today. As they say opinions are like backsides everyone's got one.

4x4frog
21-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Where better on the night hey??
LOL, if you going to gloat, got to make sure you make it look like you are half smart.
Problem with NSW are they carry on like arseholes whether they win or lose.......You need another 7 years in a row to be even half as good as us. keep dreaming HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AT least us being the better team for 8 years in a row showed the wankers at the ARL/NSWRL, or the people who think they are God of Rugby League that they are just bottom dwellers in truth

Sheik
21-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Sheik I watched Kyle kicking them 50+m when he was 13 or 14 the kid is an amazing talent
Wow, is he from up north there smoewhere Stu? And does he have an attitude problem? Why is he in Pride jumper? Had a ffew good game for the cows but maybe Greenie isn't happy with his attitude, at least that's the only reason I could see him not in top grade?

STUIE63
21-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Yeah he played two years up from my son at the local footy club. I have been watching him since he was in under 11's. I believe he was dropped to work on his defence. Kyle doesn't have an attitude he still drops into the local club when he is not playing for the pride or the cows

NAGG
21-06-2014, 11:51 PM
No one can honestly say that Qld had it over NSW in 2013 , 2012 - they scrapped in on a 2 point & 1 point series win ..... hardly an emphatic victory.

But hey - there was no 9th and right now that counts for everything

Queensland lost the series ........ The side of 2014 are loosers who could not live up to expectations .... worst of all - they lost to a below par NSW team .......... far out , that must hurt !

Chris

mylestom
22-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Love the pride some show in there team win. Really humble winners.
Says it all!!!

aussiebasser
22-06-2014, 09:09 AM
No one can honestly say that Qld had it over NSW in 2013 , 2012 - they scrapped in on a 2 point & 1 point series win ..... hardly an emphatic victory.

But hey - there was no 9th and right now that counts for everything

Queensland lost the series ........ The side of 2014 are loosers who could not live up to expectations .... worst of all - they lost to a below par NSW team .......... far out , that must hurt !

Chris
You'd think after the last 9 years, a NSW supporter would know how to spell loser.

bluefin59
22-06-2014, 09:24 AM
You'd think after the last 9 years, a NSW supporter would know how to spell loser.

Hahahahahaha now I can agree with that I would like to openly say I like that aussiebasser[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]Matt

Horse
22-06-2014, 09:38 AM
The simple fact of the matter is that Sam scored a fair try that was disallowed due to a poor ref call. Bill Harrigan explained it pretty clearly to those of you who don't understand the rules in todays Sunday Mail. Aaron Woods also got away with touching a ball that the refs also missed and that had a significant influence on the games momentum. Queenslanders realize that you have to play the whistle and we are not carrying on like a pork chop which is more than you can say about some NSWs supporters who embarrass themselves win, lose or draw

NAGG
22-06-2014, 09:48 AM

Dale , I see you're pretty au fait with the word .

Damn it , I just noticed that I forgot a full stop too :(

Chris

aussiebasser
22-06-2014, 09:58 AM
I see there is talk of a statue of Paul Gallen to commemorate the win. I would think a fountain to commemorate his losses would be more fitting. He's had a lot more losses and shed an awful lot of tears.

bluefin59
22-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Queensland supporter maybe , but you could NEVER be a queenslander and that's what it's all about and again check the rules even Bill Harrigan super ref recons slamming Sam was robbed or don't experts count . Matt

Sheik
22-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Yeah he played two years up from my son at the local footy club. I have been watching him since he was in under 11's. I believe he was dropped to work on his defence. Kyle doesn't have an attitude he still drops into the local club when he is not playing for the pride or the cows
excellent. pleased to hear it. does he always play wing or is he a 5/8? would be good if he was someone that was a long term replacement for JT.

Sheik
22-06-2014, 10:40 AM
That's gold.

STUIE63
22-06-2014, 12:36 PM
excellent. pleased to hear it. does he always play wing or is he a 5/8? would be good if he was someone that was a long term replacement for JT.
He was always a 5/8

ranga7
22-06-2014, 02:32 PM
The simple fact of the matter is that Sam scored a fair try that was disallowed due to a poor ref call. Bill Harrigan explained it pretty clearly to those of you who don't understand the rules in todays Sunday Mail. Aaron Woods also got away with touching a ball that the refs also missed and that had a significant influence on the games momentum. Queenslanders realize that you have to play the whistle and we are not carrying on like a pork chop which is more than you can say about some NSWs supporters who embarrass themselves win, lose or draw
6-4 to the blues.

Sheik
22-06-2014, 07:48 PM
He was always a 5/8
No wonder he can't tackle. Wow. If he comes on, he's going to be something special.

Noelm
22-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Queensland supporter maybe , but you could NEVER be a queenslander and that's what it's all about and again check the rules even Bill Harrigan super ref recons slamming Sam was robbed or don't experts count . Matt
Well, let me see, the "experts"on the spot, the referee AND the video refs all called no try, I am well aware of the rules.

bluefin59
22-06-2014, 08:42 PM
[Q UOTE=Noelm;1554275]Well, let me see, the "experts"on the spot, the referee AND the video refs all called no try, I am well aware of the rules.[/QUOTE]
Obviously not even Andrew johns pretended to have some sympathy over the bad calls so you DONT know the rules but thanks for the support , QLD appreciates it ( tongue firmly in cheek) Matt ( born and bred QLDer )

Noelm
23-06-2014, 04:55 AM
Well, I guess we can agree to disagree, not exactly sure why the Queenslander business, but anyway, that's how it is.

aussiebasser
23-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Have a look at the 4 second mark Noel, and tell me they weren't retaliating for grubby play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjsakaVXgrA

Watto79
23-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Its quite simple, the product "origin" wasn't selling anymore especially in NSW so things needed to change!

4 tickets for $80 I heard somewhere to fill a stadium?

Dominated too long by a QLD team that were and are above and beyond anything NSW can put together..

Read into that how you like......just saying! haha

jim_bream
25-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Aaron Woods also got away with touching a ball that the refs also missed and that had a significant influence on the games momentum.
Could n't have put it better myself horse!

banksmister
25-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Could n't have put it better myself horse!

Jim comes up with "Invalid Attachment"

You sure your not a cockroach supporter, lots of them have Invalid Attachments

hainsofast
25-06-2014, 07:38 PM
was ausfish even invented last time the grubs won?

aussiebasser
26-06-2014, 09:10 AM
The best part will be watching Grub Gallen hold the SOO Shield up in front of a small NSW crowd at Lang Park. I suppose Hayne will be crying in the background too. It will be interesting to see if the booing Queenslanders drown out the cheering Roaches.

hainsofast
26-06-2014, 09:43 AM
I think QLD will win game three by a large margin

honda900
27-06-2014, 02:48 PM
The Ref is the only one that is right.. don't think we lost games due to bad ref calls..

Yeah and you were going to smash us in the last game too, Right, 9 straight.

Here ya go boyz..

Regards
Honda..