PDA

View Full Version : What do you read into this???

wayno60
24-05-2014, 06:06 PM
The other day the ol girl says are we going to the sanctuary cove boat show this year,

ummmm yes if you want....
then all of a sudden theres the SC boat show booklet on the coffee table!

Then just now she comes in to me and asked how much do I recond we would get for my boat as a trade in......

Is there something going on that I don't know about???

or am I just a lucky lucky boy???

rtp1984
24-05-2014, 06:19 PM
I think you need to show us what was circled?

astro66
24-05-2014, 06:19 PM
lol something up :P .....my wife lets me have my motor bikes...boats...cars.... but it cost me a new car for her lol

bennykenny
24-05-2014, 07:30 PM
be careful mate, sounds like a trap to me, you'll end up with some sort of swish cruiser, and have to go and anchor up at tipplers or millionaires row with the rest of them and fish for undersize bream all weekend.

scottar
24-05-2014, 07:51 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Don't know how, where or when but it's comin.

feral cat
24-05-2014, 09:33 PM
wayno wayno wayno.

Thats 95% of the drama in getting a new boat solved.
The minister of war and finance has already approved and ready to sign by the looks.;D;D

wayno60
24-05-2014, 11:40 PM
And that's when the fight started!!

I know she wants something like this for going away weekends, which would be nice but the first time I get blood, guts, bait, shit out of the cast net all over the floor, life wont be worth living...

now if I had my pick it would be this

tunaticer
25-05-2014, 05:34 AM
Maybe she will send you off into the tow behind dory????

Noelm
25-05-2014, 05:54 AM
OK, there is a couple of things that spring to mind here..... have you checked the car to make sure she hasn't crashed it and not told you? Check her side of the wardrobe, to make sure there is not a brand new Mink coat stashed in there, do a quick rummage through her jewelry to see if there is suddenly a big diamond ring just sitting there, does she take out a lotto? she could have won and that's all you get because she is running off with that tall male stripper from the ladies club! Or it might be none of these things, and she has realized you are not the mongrel her mother told her you were! Just joking of course, make the most of it before she changes her mind.

LittleSkipper
25-05-2014, 06:24 AM
The other day the ol girl says are we going to the sanctuary cove boat show this year,

ummmm yes if you want....
then all of a sudden theres the SC boat show booklet on the coffee table!

Then just now she comes in to me and asked how much do I recond we would get for my boat as a trade in......

Is there something going on that I don't know about???

or am I just a lucky lucky boy???

How's that cable steering been since you installed it Wayno?

Good luck shopping for a new boat? Sounds like the misses can't wait?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grand_Marlin
25-05-2014, 06:54 AM
There were a few people selling holidays at the show... Maybe she is selling the boat to go on holiday??

gruntahunta
25-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Don't under estimate the thought process of a women, or better still don't even try to understand it. Just go with the flow and sort the consequences out later.

My wife accompanied me to a boat show back in 2000 and we had zero intentions of buying another boat. I saw one I really liked and she simply said 5 words to me. Why don't you get it. I was gobsmacked but very quickly sat down with the salesman and asked for a purchase agreement, RIGHT NOW.

sharkymark2
25-05-2014, 08:11 AM
I was agonising over the price of a new 4 stroke motor when my new wife says buy what you want and i will go halves! I said to her I have enough of my own money don't need yours but thank you very much for the offer. She also cleaned all the squire we caught last night as I had to go to work this morning. How good is that?

fisho64
26-05-2014, 12:14 AM
when you get this new boat, you should name it "the missus"
That way you know it will NEVER go down :D