PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't love spending money on their pride and joy! New spray curtains....!

kiwimex
22-05-2014, 05:38 PM
After a few complaints from the wife and kids (when they copped a fair amount of sea water spray to the face) I decided to have some spray curtains and a console wrap around made for my Sea hunt. I engaged Martin Costello from Mobile Marine Canopies to complete the works...! Im absolutely wrapped with the results. Awesome work Martin....! Thanks for all your help and putting up with all my questions, suggestions and general annoyance :)...!

The whole installation is made up of 5 different panels, 1 wrapping the console that can be used by itself and then 4 other panels make up the side curtains and the raked back section from the console to the side of the boat, this panel can be quickly zipped open to gain access forward on either side when required.

Jsmfun
22-05-2014, 07:23 PM
That looks awesome and very snug I'm sure the family will thank you for it .
sort of makes a purpose casting boat family friendly

kiwimex
22-05-2014, 07:47 PM
That looks awesome and very snug I'm sure the family will thank you for it .
sort of makes a purpose casting boat family friendly

The only way I was allowed to purchase the boat was to make it family friendly...! Im sure I will enjoy getting out of the weather over the winter as well.

Jsmfun
22-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Very true I recon salt spray and a slight wind this winter is not going to be pleasant I'm tipping a very cold chilly season

kiwimex
25-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Very true I recon salt spray and a slight wind this winter is not going to be pleasant I'm tipping a very cold chilly season

Well this weekend sure kicked the trend.... absolutely awesome weather.

Bustedoff
27-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Can you give a rough cost? I've just been given a shocker quote from a local business here in Scarborough

Blackened
27-05-2014, 08:04 AM
Can you give a rough cost? I've just been given a shocker quote from a local business here in Scarborough

G'day

Only suggestion I have is make sure you're comparing apples with apples, as there's a number of different brands/qualities in the clears alone that can get very expensive.

Dave

kiwimex
27-05-2014, 01:00 PM

I went for Sunbrella material and the clears were the type with the least distortion and a slight bit thicker than normal.

If you would like further information PM me or call me on 0468346006