PDA

View Full Version : List of Fish Cleaning Tables.

jaybee
14-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi After reading a thread re Tin Can Bay fish cleaning (http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?198549-Tin-Can-Bay-fish-cleaning&goto=newpost) I've decided to put my list here I was sent from the Gold Coast Council. maybe others can contribute places they know from say Kingscliff to north Queensland.
cheers
Joe.

From memory there are cleaning tables at Kingscliff boat ramp on Cudgen Creek.

email from Gold Coast City Council.

The City provides 7 fish cleaning stations for use by recreational fishermen around the city as follows:

Winders Park Fish Cleaning Facility adjacent boat ramp, Winders Park, Currumbin.
Thrower Drive Fish Cleaning Facility adjacent boat ramp, Currumbin.
Currumbin RSL Fish Cleaning Facility adjacent boat ramp, Duringan Street, Currumbin.
Waterways Drive Fish Cleaning Facility adjacent boat ramp (next to Sundale Bridge), Main Beach.
End of Seaworld Drive, Main Beach (the Spit).
Marine Parade - north of Central St - Fish Cleaning Facility located on jetty.
Loders Creek (North) Fish Cleaning Facility adjacent boat ramp, off Marine Parade, Labrador.

If you use any of the above facilities, please comply with any relevant signage.

SummerTrance
14-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Nudgee boat ramp
Shornecliffe boat ramp
Deep Water Bend boat ramp
Clontarf boat ramp

Dignity
14-05-2014, 02:34 PM
There are a couple at Bells creek and down near Military Jetty. What I don't understand in qld is that it is environmentally unsound to pipe the scales and other bits and pieces into the briny but it is environmentally sound to let it drain under the tables wt?

jaybee
14-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Yep come across those signs Dignity, the one at the spit is a mess due to scales even though people put their frames in the bins. :( no problems at kingscliff.
cheers
Joe