PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Up Time

Chimo
29-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi Chaps

On Gold Coast ULP is at 143.9 c/lt less the 4c if you buy "xyz" which a bit of a drop from 159.9 that its been for the last few weeks. Just filled up a heap of jerry cans with no comment other than "That's a lot of fuel"

Happy boating, was happier when I bought the twins it was 59c/l Seemed like a great plan at the time, good thing mine came with the overdrive gearing.::)

Cheers
Chimo

Dan5
29-04-2014, 07:22 PM
We have been paying $1.74.9ltr here in Darwin all year.........can't wait to the price with the predicted 20c per ltr increase.

Dan

gruntahunta
30-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Hi Chaps

On Gold Coast ULP is at 143.9 c/lt less the 4c if you buy "xyz" which a bit of a drop from 159.9 that its been for the last few weeks. Just filled up a heap of jerry cans with no comment other than "That's a lot of fuel"

Happy boating, was happier when I bought the twins it was 59c/l Seemed like a great plan at the time, good thing mine came with the overdrive gearing.::)

Cheers
Chimo

hey hey chimo...don't you use premium ulf in your outboard because I haven't seen premium at that price for a couple of years I reckon. Have been paying over $1.60/l for a while now.

Chimo
30-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Hi grunta

I just use ULP and TCW-3 oil as the book says. My pair of old-techs seem fine with it and dont seem to be wearing out based on the good dense smoke cover on initial start up and comments from my OMC / Johnson / Etec marine tech. What motor are you talking about? Is it one of the ones with questionable demands?

Cheers
Chimo

gruntahunta
01-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Lol Chimo...mine is a 85 Yamahahaha....have been told to run Premium so just do. It starts first time, every time, runs beautifully so will not be experimenting with ULP....no way known lol

scorpo92
01-05-2014, 08:05 AM
We have been paying $1.74.9ltr here in Darwin all year.........can't wait to the price with the predicted 20c per ltr increase.

Dan

One reason I left the bloody place