PDA

View Full Version : Like Chocolate Moose

Sheik
15-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Like Chocolate Moose I need to put a gauge on the fuel tankin the boat. It won't be possible to have one on the sounder as it's a "xxx horizon" (can't remember the full name-looked it up and it was an American job, middle to bottom of the road I think. Ah, standard horizon is what it is... sounder and gps. Hav ejust bought the boat so that's why I am unsure...
Any ideas about the easiest way to put a gauge on the console? (the fuel tank is under the console.
thanks Jim

Fish Face
16-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Is there a sender in the tank ?

peterbo3
16-04-2014, 07:55 PM
If there is no sender or it is stuffed, you need to cut a hole or you already have one.::) Put a filler cap in & use a piece of wood as a dip stick. No moving parts, cheap & accurate.;D;D Plus makes filling your tank a breeze as there are no air locks.

Sheik
17-04-2014, 02:58 PM
If there is no sender or it is stuffed, you need to cut a hole or you already have one.::) Put a filler cap in & use a piece of wood as a dip stick. No moving parts, cheap & accurate.;D;D Plus makes filling your tank a breeze as there are no air locks.

have to get back to you on that, as boat is not in front of me. Thanks for replies.