PDA

View Full Version : Minn kota

gr hilly
21-03-2014, 08:11 PM
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FIT MY minn kota i bought it new 14 mths ago now im not going to fit it i want some one whose done it before it has to go on a 4.2 tinny the only thing i havn't got is the battery that's easy
so is paying to have it put on i live at cornubia near the logan hyperdome i hope someone on here can help cheers.
G.R.Hilly.

juzztinn
21-03-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm new to the tinny family but try and use Anderson plugs to connect to your battery. It makes connecting and disconnecting a breeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gr hilly
22-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Thanks mate but no one on this site wants to know about Minn Kota i really thought some one on this site would come and fit it it is not a hard job but i wont do it because im like Shults and KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM
cheers G.R.Hilly

shane450
22-03-2014, 10:15 AM
To do it properly I d say about 4 hrs work
I ll come do it for 1000 bucks :) thats what my free time is worth to me

gr hilly
22-03-2014, 04:41 PM
shane i have a cousin with the same name he's a nut to.
Hilly

aussiebasser
22-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Most boat shops will fit it. Depending on your boat it should be a matter of drilling 4 holes, removing 4 screws, and putting 8 screws in.
Its a bit harsh having a whinge about nobody wanting to do it for you. Where did you buy it?

gr hilly
22-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Wondall rd Marine is the place i bought the boat motor and trailer however their price to replace the motor after it doing only 14 hrs( i was sick and wanted an electric start )was alot more than another company here at
springwood however they don't want to fit my electric motor as they are to busy at the price they charged me i'm not surprised.
Hilly

Horse
22-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Hilly, what part of the fitting instructions don't you follow. Its not rocket science. I doubt too many will be putting their hands up to lend a hand after your dummy spit

!MIKE!
22-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi Hilly,
I run my own auto electrical business and could do the job for you. I am at Mt Cotton and could come to you. Send me a pm if your interested.
Regards,
Mick.