PDA

View Full Version : Shimano TSS4 Drag Knob

Spectre
21-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Had a bit of a mishap with TSS4 last w'end & lost the drag knob into the briny.
Even after checking / tightening drag ...after a few casts it still worked its way loose & without noticing it was goooone....!!!!!
::)
Just wondering if anyone out there can assist with a TSS4 that they are perhaps no longer using/want or may have some spares bits eg. drag knob etc. Happy to pay some $'s.

The rest of the reel is in good nick ...so too good to shelve it just yet.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Phil

timddo
21-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Phil

You can buy non genuine drag knobs from them ( i think they baitrunner ones). Which area do you live mate???

Spectre
21-03-2014, 01:01 PM
OK ...are they same thread/shaft etc ..??
I am over southside ....Sunnybank way.

Cheers
Phil

rocklobster
21-03-2014, 09:49 PM
done that . any good fishing shop should have a box of assortments behind the counter .

grave41
21-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Since you live just up the road i will have a look in my odds and sods box over the weekend for you.I have 2 brand new ones here in boxes along with the tss2's and tss3"s
Graham

snapperbasher
21-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Since you live just up the road i will have a look in my odds and sods box over the weekend for you.I have 2 brand new ones here in boxes along with the tss2's and tss3"s
Graham
Do you want to sell one of the tss4's?
and spectre I can help you with a drag knob... I have a few worn out tss4's here. PM me if you want one.

grave41
22-03-2014, 09:16 AM
Not right now i keep them as sets.i will be going through my collection tomorrow probably have about 15 rods to sell and reels brands megabass zenaq loomis and other high end rods reels mainly spin saltiga 3500 and so on.
Graham