PDA

View Full Version : i just bought another boat

gr hilly
27-02-2014, 09:41 PM
G,day all i just bought another boat.i sold my Haines (19c)a few year's ago and i have missed the big boat i bought a new 4.2 tinny w\a 30 hp but i dont use it allot because i like fishing outside so guy's i just bought another Haines a 5.88sl and its nice it has a merc 150hp only 2yr old the motor all the mod cons even a 300ltr fuel tank i pick it up tomorrow ill be going straight out fishing i am a happy happy happy man.
cheers all Hilly.,

Back In Black
27-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Enjoy mate!!

Tony

PeterKroll
27-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Perfect for your new 1kg anchor, Hilly.

gr hilly
27-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Perfect for your new 1kg anchor, Hilly. Ha Ha HA yes Peter that would be funny whats a bloke do with two boats and three ancre's i have only done 3 hrs in me tinny what a joke,but i can stay out at night now and spend real time fishing.

cheers,Peter all the best Hilly.

FisHard
28-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Good luck with it mate! I saw that rig on Gumtree too and it looks a real bargain! Let us know how it runs eh??

gr hilly
28-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Good luck with it mate! I saw that rig on Gumtree too and it looks a real bargain! Let us know how it runs eh??
That,s the one the compression on the motor is perfect and the last service was done 5hrs running time ago,it is full of fuel so out tonight looking for a nice fish my nephew is more exited than me i just hope i can handle it ok i sold my other haines because i it was to difficult but im not as sick any more (i gave up smoking)after 46 yrs.
all the best Hilly