PDA

View Full Version : Noosaville Ramp Upgrade

Back In Black
31-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Went for a walk this morning along the river & see the council has put up a sign saying there will be a ramp upgrade & pontoons done, starting January 2014.

They'd want to get a move on as its the last day in Jan today!!

Ramp will be closed for 18 weeks!!!!!

Yep, that will put us nicely in the middle of snapper season

Tony

Rodman
31-01-2014, 01:14 PM
I must admin it is about time I was there at Christmas time and found the ramps very slippery. Spent a few seconds on my arse.

ken

Back In Black
01-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes Ken, a horribly slippery ramp. Started a thread Xmas Day about an old fellow who had a bad fall & cracked his skull open (I don't know how to put the link in??)

He told us while waiting for the ambulance he writes to the council EVERY month about the condition of the ramp.

Terrible to think it may have taken a mishap like this to prompt them to action.

Tony

LittleSkipper
02-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Yes Ken, a horribly slippery ramp. Started a thread Xmas Day about an old fellow who had a bad fall & cracked his skull open (I don't know how to put the link in??)

He told us while waiting for the ambulance he writes to the council EVERY month about the condition of the ramp.

Terrible to think it may have taken a mishap like this to prompt them to action.

Tony

Absolutely disgraceful to think that it took what could of been a major incident for anything to be done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk