PDA

View Full Version : Fibreglasser - Sunny Coast

No Fear
26-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Well with the weather looking unfavorable for a while now, I am looking for a Fibreglasser on the sunny coast to do a couple of jobs on my boat. My normal guy is down the Gold Coast but not real keen to take it back down again.
Can anyone recommend anyone?
Did a search and QLD coastal marine came up- anyone had any past experience? If there ok, might get them to do some minor electrical work as well.
Any advice/assistance/recommendations would be appreciated!

chris69
26-01-2014, 01:41 PM
What do you want glassed up?

No Fear
26-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Just need a bulk head put back in the front of my sharkcat and a couple of other minor pieces of fibreglass work. Its the bulkhead furthest up the front so its got reasonably good access. Prefer someone experienced to do it as prefer things to be done right the first time.

Short Fuse
26-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Give Al Broughton a call at Sea-Trek Marine (0438 443 203) at Caloundra. He is at 5 Allen Street. His glass work is second to none.

Mind you, I should not be getting anyone to interrupt him at the moment - he is just about finished building my new boat, and his next boat to be built is for a friend of Mick's (Kaypee) on this forum, so we are keeping him pretty busy at the moment.

Cheers

Jeff