PDA

View Full Version : Australia Day 2014

Lucky_Phill
25-01-2014, 07:21 AM
To all our Ausfish Family, hope you have a great Australia Day on the 26th January.

Probably a good time to reflect at the wonder of our beautiful country and all it has to offer.

We certainly do live in a diverse land with opportunity to enjoy any pass time or hobby we like.

Please enjoy the day with people you love and things you love to do. Stay and Play safe.

I will be flying my Australian Flag high and pround.

cheers LP

gruntahunta
25-01-2014, 07:30 AM
To all our Ausfish Family, hope you have a great Australia Day on the 26th January.

Probably a good time to reflect at the wonder of our beautiful country and all it has to offer.

We certainly do live in a diverse land with opportunity to enjoy any pass time or hobby we like.

Please enjoy the day with people you love and things you love to do. Stay and Play safe.

I will be flying my Australian Flag high and pround.

cheers LP

just for a fleeting second there, I thought I read Ausfish Flag......Lol.....same to you Phill...I normally use this weekend to visit my elderly mum in Kingaroy....which we are doing tomorrow...stay safe all.

Gazza
25-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Aussie,Aussie,Aussie.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cuZaSZYqcE

gr hilly
25-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Ican,t go fishing or drive at the moment i just got out of Hospital after having a stroke but i will have a big bbq with my family the meat i got will eat like gold i wish you all well and enjoy our great country,L P.you have a top week end and good health. all the best Hilly.

lee8sec
26-01-2014, 06:19 AM
Happy Australia Day everyone. Leigh

Ausfish
26-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Hope everyone has a safe day on the water.

Lucky_Phill
27-01-2014, 06:07 AM
I think I dressed for the ocassion ?

jtpython
28-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I had to work and it's blowing way way to much :(