PDA

View Full Version : Idle Boat Record

castlemaine
23-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Went to party recently and a guy (Moondancer) I haven't seen for a while, said he hadn't had his boat out since May. I was shocked when I realised I hadn't had mine out since Easter last year.
Crap!
Can someone make me feel better by saying they've incubated their boat longer than me?

PeterKroll
23-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Castlemain, I'm not good with dates. How about last Tuesday?

snapperbasher
23-01-2014, 03:48 PM
Nope....mine doesnt have a chance to dry between washes

castlemaine
23-01-2014, 03:51 PM

That's right kick a man when he's down! LOL

Moonlighter
23-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Ivan, that is not good!

The salt water level in your system will be dangerously low and you risk all sorts of bad health if you do not immediately resume fishing trips ASAP!!

I prescribe 2 priority trips to the Houseboat with SP's and a follow up visit to the Rous for some ting treatment.

Dr Grant

PeterKroll
23-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Ivan, that is not good!

The salt water level in your system will be dangerously low and you risk all sorts of bad health if you do not immediately resume fishing trips ASAP!!

I prescribe 2 priority trips to the Houseboat with SP's and a follow up visit to the Rous for some ting treatment.

Dr Grant

Hey, that's the best medical advice I've seen in years. Are you taking new patients?

castlemaine
23-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Ivan, that is not good!

Dr Grant

Doc

It's not like I haven't been fishing, went to the Swains and Beach fishing Fraser, Bribie and Sunshine Coast.

Got to get the cob-webs off the tinny, though.

Still trying to get me to the 'Darkside', I see, is it Doc or Darth?

Cheers, Ivan

wags on the water
23-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Went to party recently and a guy (Moondancer) I haven't seen for a while, said he hadn't had his boat out since May. I was shocked when I realised I hadn't had mine out since Easter last year.
Crap!
Can someone make me feel better by saying they've incubated their boat longer than me?

I'll let you know this time next year....

Giffo65
23-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Geez,a week and I start to get the shakes !

moondancer
24-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Crap!

OK Ivan..you have mentioned me in dispatches unkindly. As you know, the pain of knowing that the boat is suffering withdrawal symptoms is sometimes too much to bear. This is now made worse by the facts going public. Others posting replies siting recent boating ventures are nothing short of cruel. Dr. G's advice re salt water levels are the only tonic for such a situation. I further prescribe a remedial counselling session with SP's, & maybe some slugs around the beacons. The heart of my boat is now recovered...sounder is beating away happ[ily now, and needs some arches to perk it up some more!! L

Jarrah Jack
24-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Geez,a week and I start to get the shakes !

Murf's bio can do that to you.

Derek Bullock ( mod5) hasn't had his out of the shed for two years he was saying on another thread.

snapperbasher
24-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Murf's bio can do that to you.

Derek Bullock ( mod5) hasn't had his out of the shed for two years he was saying on another thread.

Is that why he is so cranky and banning people?? :-)

Camhawk88
24-01-2014, 09:35 AM
LAst Sunday. Oh no thats right Wednesday night too. Yeah been a while so I will also take it out today, Sat, Sunday and Monday to blow out the cobwebs.:devilish: