PDA

View Full Version : Little Ship Club Game Fish Comp And Reef Fish Comp

Assasin
20-01-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi All

Little Ship Club Comp is on again on 21st, 22nd and 23rd of Febuary over at Dunwich on North Stradbroke Is.
This Year there is a "Reef Section" as well as the Game Fish Section of the Comp.
Is anybody going to be fishing it???
Sounds like it might be good fun. The comp is being run in a similar fashion to the flatty classic where fish are given a points system based on length. That way big fish don't need to be weighed in.

Cant wait for the next month to pass!!!!!

Cheers
Assasin

FisHard
20-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Sounds good! Do you need to be a member if a game fish club to enter?

captain rednut
20-01-2014, 08:18 PM
we will be there again this year as its one of our favorite comps, i hope the weather gods let us get out there and fish.
jimmy

Assasin
20-01-2014, 09:05 PM
You don't need to be a member of the Little Ship Game Fish Club or any other Game Fish Club to fish the Reef Fish Section of the comp. it is open to all comers however they are limiting boat numbers to 20 for the first year. The Game Fish Section is open to all members of all Game Fish Clubs. If your not a member you can become a member for very little outlay.

If anybody needs any info regarding the comp then PM me and I will try and get forms for you. See you there again this year Jim.

Assasin

FisHard
20-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Thank you. Will see what happens with the sale of my boat.

kitty_cat
25-01-2014, 12:33 PM
One of the Best comps of the year, we always have a great time and will be there with flying colours ( Garmin colours of course )

kitty_cat
06-02-2014, 03:49 PM
I have just calculated Garmin prizes will be over $12,000.00 this year so don't miss this one , the new bottom bashing section will be a great addition to what is already a awesome weekend

hope to catch up with some ausfish members

Wayne

Assasin
16-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Hi all
only a few spots left in the bottom section and the Game fish section is still as popular as ever with all the normal suspect coming back as we'll as quiet a few guys in smaller trailer boats showing interest in catching billies this year. It's this weekend so if you need a Nom form call Steve on 0412 843 777.

captain rednut
16-02-2014, 08:02 PM
We are in as our entry went in today.
Cant wait to get into the billies again, the last two weeks have been firing so if anyone is wondering there are plenty of blacks around.
cheers jimmy

Assasin
16-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Hey Jimmy
the billies are in close too! Should be a cracker. Plenty of Tuna down around Lookout at the moment if you can get to them before a Spaniard cleans you up. Everyone will be busy with the bottom categories going off at the moment as well. See you there

Assasin
19-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Just spoke with the comp organisers and the comp is defiantly on. Forecast for Friday looks good and Saturday forecast is starting to ease a bit aswell. Still spots left in all categories and at the moment the bottom section only has half a dozen boats entered. 5 boats to be given away this year. Outboard motors and masses of rods, reels and other gear. I would think this weather will see some late entries.

Cheers Assasin