PDA

View Full Version : 1770 Musgrave adventure 2013 video

Carry
16-01-2014, 01:57 PM
G'day all,

It's my first go at this video caper. I used Corel video studio and found it easy to use. If you view from a mobile device I pad etc you can download the Jasmine app (free) and view. Hope it works and you enjoy.

Cheers

Carry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiw2iFOe5Gc&feature=player_embedded

jtpython
16-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Top effort boys and well done on the editoring enjoyed it
JT

Horse
16-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Great Video.

Hey Bull.......are we there yet?

hilta1
16-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Great video guys, where did you get the bean bags? if you don't mind me asking, cheers Mark

Carry
16-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Cheers JT glad you enjoyed it mate.

Carry
16-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Hi Mark,

The bean bags are MOJO brand mate and are the banana model. Available from their online store or off ebay. Great thing so the boys reckon! I never get a chance to get in them! From memory they were 70 bucks each and you just need to buy the beans from target or Kmart.

Cheers

Luke

cuzzamundi
16-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Ripper footage, mate. What rig were you using for the spano's? Were they caught on livies? Great haul of fish, mate. Thanks for the upload.

Cuzza

Carry
16-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Gday Cuzza,

Mostly X-Rap 30's and halco laser pros 160s and 190's mate. They worked well as always. Usually run a deep diver 7m and a 2.5m in the laser pro and see which is working. We do use stinger rigs with wire though when the bite is slow the livies usually do the trick. No need on this trip.

Cheers Luke

feral cat
17-01-2014, 02:10 AM
Cracker vid mate. Got me pumped to get back up off the islands. Can't beat being anchored up around lagoon cooking fish and crackin the top off a coldie. Awesome.

Apollo
17-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Quality trip that one on many counts. Well done on the trip and the vid.

Thanks

Bull
17-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Great video and thanks for posting it up looks like you guys had an excellent trip.
Horse we will be back up there first chance we get.
Cheers Brett

tropicrows
17-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Great video, guys and some very nice fish caught, top effort. Must tell Billy to get some of those been bags

Tangles
17-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the video Carry, great shots and those bean bags are crackers,

Carry
17-01-2014, 08:45 PM
Great video, guys and some very nice fish caught, top effort. Must tell Billy to get some of those been bags
Billy is a tight kiwi you might have to buy them for him mate!! He might prefer a sheepskin beanbag with a glory hole!

Volvo
17-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Yep, great video n thanks for sharing. From the shirts worn I take it the Boat was a Riptide :)??.

Tangles
17-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Billy is a tight kiwi you might have to buy them for him mate!! He might prefer a sheepskin beanbag with a glory hole!

Not wrong, especially as he will be the bloke in the bean bag, if the deckies dont want to drive its the deckies

2IC
18-01-2014, 04:52 PM

Mate this is the first time I've been on here for ages just watched this oar some video, reading through the reply's & I see that I'm a tight Kiwi:D:D LOL Looks like you guys had a great time & yes sheepskin beanbag would be the way to go :P:P Mate the boat is going back to Dave's for a few alterations in Feb, Cheers

Carry
18-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Mate this is the first time I've been on here for ages just watched this oar some video, reading through the reply's & I see that I'm a tight Kiwi:D:D LOL Looks like you guys had a great time & yes sheepskin beanbag would be the way to go :P:P Mate the boat is going back to Dave's for a few alterations in Feb, Cheers

Lucky you've got a good sense of humour Bill! What mods are you getting done mate? Time for twin Hondas to get rid of some moths from your wallet? Lol

2IC
19-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Lucky you've got a good sense of humour Bill! What mods are you getting done mate? Time for twin Hondas to get rid of some moths from your wallet? Lol

mate will be getting rid of the clears & putting in sliding glass windows, extend the hard top to the rear of boat, put in a transom door, will need to lose a bait tank for this, then looking at a esky set up like yours in the middle of the boat, might even get Dave to make it then I will fiberglass it like my under seat esky, thinking of about 1.300 L x 600W 800 D , this should give me heaps of esky space, ready for my trip up north in early May, you need to send me the details of your shirt guy as we are thinking of doing the same thing for the May trip, have already booked Dave in for that Trip so that will be 1 week away from the factory for him, Stu DOG will have to look after things for him lol

Carry
19-01-2014, 03:28 PM
mate will be getting rid of the clears & putting in sliding glass windows, extend the hard top to the rear of boat, put in a transom door, will need to lose a bait tank for this, then looking at a esky set up like yours in the middle of the boat, might even get Dave to make it then I will fiberglass it like my under seat esky, thinking of about 1.300 L x 600W 800 D , this should give me heaps of esky space, ready for my trip up north in early May, you need to send me the details of your shirt guy as we are thinking of doing the same thing for the May trip, have already booked Dave in for that Trip so that will be 1 week away from the factory for him, Stu DOG will have to look after things for him lol

Good move going with the sliders mate you won't look back. PM me your email address and I will send you the dimensions of my box and take some detailed photos for you. And the shirt makers details. The ice box is on gas struts at the rear and opens 250mm so you can slide fish in from the back and the seat lifts out at the front also.

The top lid that's also a bait board and holds four beers ;D is also on struts and has heaps of storage inside. Keep leader, lures, tackle, pliers etc in there. The esky is 330l and has a 50mm foam bottom and 40mm foam sides glassed in. Probably overkill but if you put 1.25 bottles on the bottom and ice slurry and fish over the top it will still give you frostbite even after 3 days its great.

Cheers Luke

LittleSkipper
19-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Great Vid. The boat looks like the inside of a BCF store!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigjudge
23-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Top vid there fellas,some good fish caught.top stuff

webby nq
23-01-2014, 08:31 PM
That's what fishing is all about mate, good fish, good mates, cold drinks with a few laughs. Bloody good fishing rig there mate and a good vid to suit.