PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all

Ausfish
20-12-2013, 03:49 PM
With a lot of people hitting the roads today and starting their Christmas holidays I thought it would be a ideal time to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas.

Spread some cheer this festive season, which can be a difficult time for many. It doesn't take any effort to make a big difference in people's lives, a wave, a smile, a kind word, a hug, can make someone's day.

Stay safe and I hope 2014 brings you much happiness.

I will be back in Vietnam for the next couple of months to follow up on some charity work I have been doing there.

One of the projects I have started in Vietnam is at a school with 250 children and 10 teachers and they are in need of a new toilet.

If you can help in any way it would be much appreciated.

Go to. https://www.mycause.com.au/page/schooltoiletblock for more info.

Thanks in advance for your support

:'(:D:-*:):P8-):(:-X::)>:(;D:'(:D:-*:)

Merry Christmas

Still_Dreamin
20-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks Steve all the best for the new year. Have fun digging dunnies in the tropical climate

Ausfish
20-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Thanks Steve all the best for the new year. Have fun digging dunnies in the tropical climate

thanks, job is almost done. Here is a couple of pics. You can imagine what it would be like for 250 children to go to school and not have any toilets. Doesn't help the attendance figures and obviously leads to poor education and job opportunities.

wayno60
20-12-2013, 11:39 PM
yes merry xmas everyone.

Mrs Ronnie H
23-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi all

Best wishes for a safe and joyous Christmas and New Year to Steve and Eileen and all fellow Ausfish members.

Mrs H

Shawn 66
23-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Might as well join in .
Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year . Spending 9 Days in a cottage in Finga country ( Leslie Dam, Warwick ).
Thanks to one and all for the entertaining (mostly ) and informative posts that everyone takes the time to share .
Shawn
PS. Thanks also to Mr and Mrs Ausfish and all Moderators for making this joint so enjoyable.

jtpython
23-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all hope everyone gets all their pressie's they want and have a safe and family loving affair and may all your fish be PB's
And hopefully the weather is calm and forgiving
JT

Volvo
23-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year to all from this neck o the woods also:)..

2DKnBJ
23-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Merry Xmas to :
Steve,Eileen and all the Mods that keep this site up and running.
And to all the guys and girls i have met and are yet to meet through this site have a happy and safe time on and off the water this
festive season.

Cheers Dazza,Kirsten,David,Kyara,Blake and Jordan.