PDA

View Full Version : Etec 2007 Model 75 120 hours

brett777
16-12-2013, 01:24 PM
I have two of these on my boat and I have decided to get rid of them and upgrade to a suzuki df 140 instead. I was wondering how much they might be worth each?

cormorant
16-12-2013, 02:29 PM
What area are you in as it makes a big difference

have to ask why would you go away from them as they aren't that old, you won't save much fuel, they are not known to have issues if run on good fuel and oil and bugger all maintenance with huge alternator output to boot. ?

From memory that same block with different computer is the 90hp and is very strong

At a guess if your hull can take the weight of 2 X 75s then it will need more than the zuk to perform unless it is a overpowered rocketship with transom to low now.

A 140 zuk won't punch as hard, run as fast or have the grip or torque on the water. What boat are they on and what is it's max hp plus max transom weight ?

The 150hp Zuk is a whole different motor and more expensive and only 25kg heavier but a good performer well beyond the 10 extra HP on the cowl.

brett777
17-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Hull weight 980 kg with suite a 140 with an increase in fuel consumption of more than double

So I may not have as much punch. But I don't need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)