PDA

View Full Version : glass out

lbger
07-11-2013, 09:39 AM
As i sit staring out my office window today i cant help but notice the most amazing conditions happening right now, Anyone got some great excuses i could use to tell the boss im "sick"? lol

wayno60
07-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Ill ring up for you mate...

robsue
07-11-2013, 10:28 AM
yes it was glassed out but tings very hard to find over banks near rouse, and those there were small

Nslfishing
07-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Tell him you've got industrial diarrhoea...

Work gives you the sh$&s

timddo
07-11-2013, 11:41 AM
As i sit staring out my office window today i cant help but notice the most amazing conditions happening right now, Anyone got some great excuses i could use to tell the boss im "sick"? lol

Honestly by law your allowed 10 personal leave days per year. It does not mean you are sick ( it could mean your sick of work and taking the day off to take care of the elderly, etc take cobiaman fishing.::).

So if you take full advantage, you have 4 weeks annual leave, 10 days personal leave plus those public holidays.

Hossfish
07-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Yep your are looking very pale today.

Dr Hoss recommends a big dose of vitamin D viz a viz a day on the briney.

Safe boating to all

cheers Greg

lbger
07-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Got busy.. Am now resigned to my fate for the day to stare out the window into the distance sadly....

solemandownunder
07-11-2013, 03:40 PM
OK...for tomorrow....U are going to be SEAsick....that is, sick of not being able to be on the sea ;D

Andy H
07-11-2013, 04:16 PM
This is the view from my desk.
It's been an awesome day on the Broadwater.

Axl
07-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Ring Ring Ring..... (Boss) hello this is the boss.....:D (lbger) Hi boss this is lbger sorry mate I've come down with a case of "Anal Glaucoma".....:P (Boss) what are you talking about lbger.....:-? (lbger) sorry mate but I cant see my a$$ comming to work today.....;D(Boss) Ahhhhhh ok then thanks for the call.....:'(

All done now enjoy your day of fishing.....;)

nathank
07-11-2013, 08:01 PM
This is the view from my desk.
It's been an awesome day on the Broadwater.

Andy you felt my pain today (lbger also) view from short street? Im in the towers.... just torture today!

snapperbasher
07-11-2013, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't get any work done if I could see the water from my desk!!

Used to be able to see it out the window at primary school.....was forever getting in trouble for staring out the window daydreaming!! haha!

nathank
07-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Im lucky enough to be able to take time off when the weather shines.. went to a wedding on the weekend.. took last fri off came back for an hour on tue (melb cup) then had the next day off (sick kids) so pushing it to go fishing today.. But still.. when the warm 25/26 cobalt current with the bait balls come through its "sorry boss" best thing is, he wants to come too, thats the compromise. Last boss was a mad surfer so i got to have a sickie if i dropped him at straddy on the way out lol. (love living here)

sharkymark2
07-11-2013, 10:17 PM
You are going to have to wear a mask over your face because if you come to work sunburnt your going to have to do serious BS to get away with it :).
I suppose you could ay you went outside in the sun to warm up and you fell asleep..... Would you believe?