PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thankyou from RONNIE and Us!

TREVELLY
03-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Yesterday morning we had a visit from:-
A Bill named 2IC
A Neil named Horse
A Phill named Lucky
A Jason named Lump
A Dave named Netmaker

To our house to present Ronnie with a present from the 1770 M&G Ausfish family.

Ronnie was thrilled! :D

Within a nanosecond he was saying his thankyou and off to ride it about :)

And what does he think of it ;)

97443 97447

So a very big thankyou to all that were on the 1770 M&G and thought of Ronnie and wanted to send something to him. The collective generosity of you guys/gals was enough to get Ronnie a nice new bike and also has allowed us to take him and his buddy on a three day weekend away to 1770 Lady Musgrave.

We have organised going 50/50 with his buddy's family so a trip will be happening in the next couple of weeks or soon after - weather dependant. We will put up here pics of the trip away when it happens.

But for now a VERY BIG THANKYOU FROM RONNIE AND US FOR ALL THIS ;D

It is Ronnie's 9th birthday this coming Friday so the timing was fantastic.

TREVELLY
03-11-2013, 01:07 PM
It was also great of the guys to turn up in the 1770 M&G shirts - a very nice touch :)

Once the presentation was done a gathering at the end of the driveway was convened to talk tactics for next weekends M&G.

As mentioned next Friday is Ronnie's birthday so next weekend's M&G was out for me from the beginning.

But I will be at next years 1770 M&G with bells on ;D

Thanks for making the effort to come along on the day guys, quite a drive for you. You made a very special day for our boy :thumbsup:

cobiaman
03-11-2013, 01:33 PM
It was also great of the guys to turn up in the 1779 M&G shirts - a very nice touch :)

Once the presentation was done a gathering at the end of the driveway was convened to talk tactics for next weekends M&G.

As mentioned next Friday is Ronnie's birthday so next weekend's M&G was out for me from the beginning.

But I will be at next years 1770 M&G with bells on ;D

Thanks for making the effort to come along on the day guys, quite a drive for you. You made a very special day for our boy :thumbsup:

What an ugly bunch of misfit's! Glad to see the young fella liked it!

Muddy Toes
03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I still reckon we should have got him the drum kit or a voucher to a tattoo parlour. Oh well , the bike still looks pretty cool though!

Great effort from everyone who helped especially our little kiwi mate and the retarded country gays whom I seem to recall conceived the idea in the first place........

TREVELLY
03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
In relation to Ronnie and where he is at now and for some where he has been:-
Ronnie was diagnosed with cancer 6yo - had his kidney removed 80% survival chance
Relapse in lungs last year had 10% lungs removed - 50% survival chance
Relapsed a second time just before 1770 M&G and this time from lung to heart arteries and inoperable and given a 2% survival chance.
The hospital has given up on him and offering palliative care only.
We haven't given up and are presently doing alternative care.
We have been on whole raw food diet for over one month now and doing some things that require dietary discipline and managing. We are cooking some foods now.
The sort of things we are doing are:-
Vegetarian, no processed foods.
Hydrogen Dioxide Protocol H202 - there is a site called thetruthabouthydrogenparoxide dot com.
Some targeted foods such as CABALA juice and asparagus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_p7via_Gg8

and following a guide given by a guy name Don Tolman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6tLkP6G_U

Anyway let's see where this takes us.
But for sure I think the guys will agree Ronnie does look in great health.

We aren't in denial nor are we oblivious to the possibility of a bad outcome but we are doing all we can for the best outcome and remaining positive.

This week just gone ( 3 days back) he got croup and struggled to breath - the first thoughts were devastating but so relieved it was croup and did clear.

cobiaman
03-11-2013, 01:45 PM
I still reckon we should have got him the drum kit or a voucher to a tattoo parlour. Oh well , the bike still looks pretty cool though!

Great effort from everyone who helped especially our little kiwi mate and the retarded country gays whom I seem to recall conceived the idea in the first place........

I dunno, the quad bike could have been cool too....

Aussie123
03-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Well done guys,that is an awesome effort.
All the best for little Ronnie.

Axl
03-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Well done guys,that is an awesome effort.
All the best for little Ronnie.

Times that by two, top effort guys and all the best to you and your family Trev.

Horse
03-11-2013, 02:09 PM
It was a pleasure to be involved Trev. Ronnie is a great kid and I hope the bike and trip to 1770 make up for a little of what he is going through at the moment. He certainly looks fit as a fiddle and gave the new bike a good workout while we were there.

All the best to the whole family

solemandownunder
03-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Times that by two, top effort guys and all the best to you and your family Trev.

and Aussie123....ditto from Ray & Kerri.

GO Ronnie, GO M8 ;D

Cheers, Ray & Kerri.

Knotpretty
03-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Reading these threads has just busted me. Well done you great bunch of legends. KP

jtpython
03-11-2013, 03:17 PM
In relation to Ronnie and where he is at now and for some where he has been:-
Ronnie was diagnosed with cancer 6yo - had his kidney removed 80% survival chance
Relapse in lungs last year had 10% lungs removed - 50% survival chance
Relapsed a second time just before 1770 M&G and this time from lung to heart arteries and inoperable and given a 2% survival chance.
The hospital has given up on him and offering palliative care only.
We haven't given up and are presently doing alternative care.
We have been on whole raw food diet for over one month now and doing some things that require dietary discipline and managing. We are cooking some foods now.
The sort of things we are doing are:-
Vegetarian, no processed foods.
Hydrogen Dioxide Protocol H202 - there is a site called thetruthabouthydrogenparoxide dot com.
Some targeted foods such as CABALA juice and asparagus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_p7via_Gg8

and following a guide given by a guy name Don Tolman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6tLkP6G_U

Anyway let's see where this takes us.
But for sure I think the guys will agree Ronnie does look in great health.

We aren't in denial nor are we oblivious to the possibility of a bad outcome but we are doing all we can for the best outcome and remaining positive.

This week just gone ( 3 days back) he got croup and struggled to breath - the first thoughts were devastating but so relieved it was croup and did clear.
All the best to him mate
I have had bowel cancer and went secondary to my liver and have 70% removed then Chemo hope it goes well
John

theoldlegend
03-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Great stuff guys! But tell me Phill, why did you still have your pyjama shorts on?

TOL

Captain Seaweed
03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Happy Birthday Ronnie, unfortunately I wasn't able to come for the presentation but I sincerely hope you like the bike!!!!

Trev,

I had a mate who got right into the Noni juice, (not sure if that is how its spelt) in his quest for a cure and had good success. My mum works in Oncology at PA and I am happy to get any opinions or insight into anything you may want to know about. I am sure your surrounded by plenty of knowledge, but I can ask my mum for another view on anything if you ever need it.

Cheers
Marty

WalrusLike
03-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Good idea giving him the bike. Also good idea rounding up a example bunch of what can go wrong if you don't exercise. :)

I am sure the look of that bunch of bad examples would've shown him the advantage of living healthy with plenty of exercise.

Best wishes for your birthday Ronnie.... your Dad thinks the world of you and he has a whole lot of mates wishing you well.

Thanks for the pics Trev. I hope I can forget the sight of Phils jaarmie pants.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

upstart
03-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Doesn't matter how old you are. Riding a bike is great therapy. Go hard Ronnie!!

thelump
03-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Yep that smile on his dial was great. Now all you need to do Trev is teach him to look forward while changing gears just so the parked cars in the street can rest easy.

netmaker
03-11-2013, 07:50 PM
I feel humbled and thank my lucky stars for my kids health. I am also honoured to be a small part of putting a smile on ronnies dial. he is a great kid and deserves the best. slay em at 1770!

Apollo
03-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Good on you Trev for posting this up and hope Ronnie gives that bike a real flogging.

Also thanks to Bill and the boys for organising it with you.

TRCG

Giffo65
04-11-2013, 08:27 AM
Nothing better than a new pushie,Happy birthday Ronnie.All the best Trev to you and your family.

SunnyCoastMark
04-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Trev,
One of the reasons why I like this forum so much. Lot's of guys here who like to mouth off and have a bit of a dig - but their hearts are as big as a house. Fantastic effort guys - well done.

Happy Birthday Ronnie - and I hope and pray that you have many many more.:laola:

Mark

Humdinger
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Good on yas guys happy birthday Ronnie

wayno60
04-11-2013, 09:30 PM
First off, well done guys, your generosity really makes me believe in humanity again...

Ronnie, happy birthday young fella, Be Strong.

bannana
04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Great effort guys.

Trev I couldn't imagine what your going through with Ronnie and my heart goes out to you. Theres so many people beat this disease from the worst odds and i truly hope that you are going to be one of those families.

Happy birthday Ronnie and stay positive Trev.... It can be beaten.

My Rules
05-11-2013, 06:21 AM
The smile says it all.
Happy birthday Ronnie

mylestom
05-11-2013, 06:47 AM
Happy Birthday Ronnie,

Wishing you and the family all the best.

Trev and Pauline

Argle
05-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Absolutely first class effort by all involved. Bloody well done.

All the best to Ronnie and family my family's thought are with you all.

Cheers
Scott

Deiter
05-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Good work guys - a little bit of positive news can do wonders.

Damo