PDA

View Full Version : kevlacat new owners ????

frosti
30-10-2013, 07:17 PM
anyone know who they are and when are they going to get started .

rat_catcher
30-10-2013, 10:04 PM
x2

Would like to know too!

frosti
02-11-2013, 03:01 PM
i talked to the new owner and they dont take over until the 9th of november . then they still have to find a new premises before they can start building again

perko
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
What happened to the part finished boats when the went bust?

Mister
02-11-2013, 07:35 PM
i talked to the new owner

Who would be?

Shark Poker
02-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Who would be? is ignorant of the perspective.
There is a new owner, and (apparently) it is a quite charming story. There are some completions to achieve and set up factors, - in that order- ?!

Hopefully it will be revealed soon but in the meantime it is work under wraps until ready for normal trading.

Mister
02-11-2013, 08:42 PM

anyone know who they are

i talked to the new owner

Well an obvious question I would have thought considering, nothing ignorant in that son is there? unless there is some sort of double standard or agenda. Like if it is such a big secret then why ask the question in the first place if they are not prepared to answer their own question, when they know ::):P:-X

Apollo
02-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Scares me to say it, but I agree with Mister.

cobiaman
02-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Scares me to say it, but I agree with Mister.

It should scare you, its never happened before.....

solemandownunder
03-11-2013, 03:24 AM
There is a new owner, and (apparently) it is a quite charming story. There are some completions to achieve and set up factors, - in that order- ?!

Hopefully it will be revealed soon but in the meantime it is work under wraps until ready for normal trading.

It is very common in business and especially BIG business for all dealings to kept confidential and under wraps for many varying reasons.

One that comes to mind first off is Perceived Market Stability/Instability....and secondly Financial Perceptions of "others" that may damage any ongoing business proposition for the new owners....there is a LOT more involving potential competitors etc, but just this for now.

For those that don't understand these consequences, don't stress, It is not normal that the average Joe would ever encounter these types of dealings.

There is NO conspiracy....The companies involved are acting in a quite normal way of transacting big business.

Cheers, Ray.

Shark Poker
03-11-2013, 05:34 AM
Yes its not like taking over a desk in an office.
The next few months will hopefully see them finishing a few boats and getting re-organised. Hope it all goes well.

frosti
03-11-2013, 06:56 AM
i will leave it up to them to let people know who they are when they have all their ducks in a row . they sound pretty switched on and i wish them all the best . the part finished boats were sold with the business . the bad people in this whole story were the previous owners and the cockhead administrators that bent over everyone who had dealings with them

Mister
03-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Appeared an innocent enough post to start with but now has all the hallmarks of an attempted disguised burley trail :)

Shark Poker
03-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Appeared an innocent enough post to start with but now has all the hallmarks of an attempted disguised burley trail :)

Those are the opinions of real people and their contributions that you are describing as burley.
Not sure what a "disguised burley trail" is it does not sound helpful or decent either.

frosti
03-11-2013, 07:55 PM

the motive for this post was to gain information on who the new owners were so i could get in contact with them to negotiate the purchase of a boat i have already spent many thousands on . don't piss on my shoes and tell me its raining

solemandownunder
04-11-2013, 04:24 AM

...and your comment has all the hallmarks of ignorance and antagonism 8-)

It is not YOUR fault that you do not understand these things, maybe watch the thread evolve....and learn ;)

TopBhoy
04-11-2013, 03:25 PM
...and your comment has all the hallmarks of ignorance and antagonism 8-)

It is not YOUR fault that you do not understand these things, maybe watch the thread evolve....and learn ;)

What is there to understand?

Smithy
04-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Have heard from an ex employee that the new owners were from Townsville, they were looking at moving the operation up there but the logistics of it all were not going to work so they are looking for a suitable shed here in the central part of the Sunshine Coast and then they will be all systems go.

upstart
04-11-2013, 06:20 PM
I'm from Townsville. It's not me unfortunately!

myusernam
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
perhaps it as emmanual and the townsville marine crew....