PDA

View Full Version : Council elections, Yeppoon

grahams
18-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi All,
There is an election for the Livingstone Shire Council on November 9. This includes all the Capricorn Coast and north including Stanage Bay. There a few mad keen fishermen running for Council, how cool would it be to have a Council run by fishermen
They include,
Clive King from Emu Park
Paul Mills from Yeppoon and myself (grahamscott)
This what I reckon
Extra parking at all boat ramps
RDO available to all staff any day with wind speed under 10 knots
Sunburn is a legitimate reason for sick leave for up to 3 days without a doctors certificate
No lights on your trailer is not a traffic offence

For those on the Coast ,please vote for your local fishermen

For those not on the Capricorn Coast (and hence not in the best place in Queensland) you can still help out by liking us on facebook as apparently that is somehow important.
Mine's Graham Scott for Livingstone, I think Paul is Paul Mills for Council, and not sure about Clive but I'm sure you will find it

To ensure its not a total waste of time I have put up a video of a fishing trip we did with Ben Southall (Best Job in World), plenty of red jew and few other bits and pieces...and Girlfriend's not bad either. (actually she was a pain in th...and Ben has since upgraded)

ifishcq1
18-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Hi Graham
what do you think of the causeway waterpark
cheers

grahams
18-10-2013, 07:46 PM
The Causeway needs fixing for the fish as well as the other watersports. I am worried that we will get a fish kill in there pretty soon. And if we do nothing (like the last 70 years) it will be the Causeway mud flat...Probably a better waterpark than spending $20M on some concrete lagoon and slippery dip.

jtpython
18-10-2013, 10:25 PM
U ll have my vote for sure . Have to be postal wifes birthday im off to Montville
JT