PDA

View Full Version : Bluewater alloy boats

hilta1
13-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi guys, anyone got info ie. ride and build quality,on the 5.7 centre cab Bluewater alloy, anything good or bad that anyone knows. Thanks in advance, Mark

mull dog
13-10-2013, 06:14 PM
They had a fairly good rep for that but have since gone out if business. Not sure if you knew that or not.

Floyd
19-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi Mark, we have the 6.2 centre cab. LOVE it! Ride is awesome in the slop, very dry and tracks really well in swell, very stable at rest with flooded kill tank. Huge deck space for the size of the boat. We recently put trim tabs on ours, mostly to make the transducer read better as it was picking up air bubbles because it is mounted behind the water pick-up - maybe just check that on yours. Powered by 200 yammie. Great boats with a good reputation. We bought 2nd hand 6 months ago and haven't found any cons so far.

Muddy Toes
20-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Floyd..............

Do they come in any other colour?

hilta1
20-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Real men don't give a shite about colour!!!!!! I am thinking pink poka dots on my kevlacat after seeing photos of Floyds boat.lol

Muddy Toes
20-10-2013, 05:18 PM
No Mark...............we do care!!!

Floyd
20-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Floyd..............

Do they come in any other colour?

I hear the snapper go wild for man-pink.....just sayin.....

Shark Poker
20-10-2013, 05:35 PM

Could this work? I think so.

hilta1
20-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Floyd, sorry to invade your privacy but..... I just did a rego check on YOUR PINK boat, and it appears that it is in fact REGostered to your WIFE..... Please explain

Floyd
20-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Yeah you got me, and she paid for it too - im not complaining!!!

hilta1
20-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Does she clean the fish and cook as well????? What side is the tie to murky waters?

Floyd
21-10-2013, 09:19 AM
The filthy one with attitude is little brother. Clean and cook and drive boat, but don't reverse trailer (But have offered to drive it in forwards a few times;D). Let us know how you go this week with the inspection and test.
Nomes

thelump
21-10-2013, 09:28 AM
I hear the snapper go wild for man-pink.....just sayin.....

But do the men catch the snapper?

thelump
21-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Oh yes and that was me at Moreton waiving at you yesterday!!!!!

Floyd
21-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Mr Lump You got got me i didn't catch the snapper just put the boat in the right spot that i stole off Muddy.
We thought it was you, recognised the blue bucket hat. thought you guys had a few lures out so didnt want to interrupt .did you guys get anything? we saw heaps busting up but they disappeared whenever we got close enough to put in a cast.
Dave

thelump
21-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Only someone with a Yamaha would notice a Yamaha hat at 50m! :) Yeah we were trolling with a paravane for schoolies. Got one to the boat and dropped it. Couldn't be arsed with it and went home before the rain. How about you guys?

Floyd
21-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Ah shame. No good for us either. Tried squidding for zero and fished Curtain on the run in for the same. Nomes got smoked on a placcie on the 2-4kg outfit, lasted about 5 mins and then ran her into the reef. Headed down to the sandhills to get some whiting to save the day when we saw you, only ended up with a few before calling it quits after seeing the rain clouds heading in. Better than sitting at home though.

Shark Poker
21-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Got one to the boat and dropped it. Couldn't be arsed with it and went home before the rain. How about you guys?

Now you don't get to read such an honest, realistic report like that in a fishing magazine. Luv it!

thelump
21-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Now you don't get to read such an honest, realistic report like that in a fishing magazine. Luv it!

The apathy was already in place Fatbuoy after the 3am get up and previous 120 odd kms of trolling and drifting and trolling and drifting and floatlining and trolling and drifting and driving and trolling. Then you hook one bloody fish and drop it beside the boat. That's why we couldn't be arsed. Home was looking quite comfortable.

Stansy
21-10-2013, 10:12 PM
The apathy was already in place Fatbuoy after the 3am get up and previous 120 odd kms of trolling and drifting and trolling and drifting and floatlining and trolling and drifting and driving and trolling. Then you hook one bloody fish and drop it beside the boat. That's why we couldn't be arsed. Home was looking quite comfortable.

No that is funny, been there and done that