PDA

View Full Version : Moreton Bay & Beyond Charity Night Fund Raiser.

Dicktracey
27-09-2013, 11:00 PM
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j328/Dicktracey62/infonight_zps6409b54e.jpg
Guys as most of you regulars know I ran an Offshore Information night Fund Raiser last Feb for camp Quality.
We have put another night together this Time covering Moreton bay as well.
Beneficiaries of the Night are once again Camp Quality "Kids with cancer" & CoastGuard Redcliffe QF3
Speakers Include;
Nigel Webster from AFN Talking about Moreton bay.
Jason Comino Talking about Cape Moreton & local offshore Area
Peter Pakula speaking on Setting up your Trailer boat for the upcoming Marlin Season.
We have Thousands of $$$$$ worth of giveaways & auction items including a $1000 Lucky door prize with Greg pearce from Double Island Point Charters.
Tickets are now available from Coast Guard Redcliffe & The Tackleshop Carseldine.
If you are southside EFT payment details are available & tickets can be picked up at the door.
Cost is $25 includes speakers & a Lucky door Ticket
Venue is Redcliffe Leagues Club Tuesday Night 22nd October.
Potential sponsors please email me @ offshorefishingseq@hotmail.com
any questions feel free to post here or on facebook page.
Hope to see you there
Dick

lucee81
27-09-2013, 11:21 PM
It's a little old topic but how did the cook off fundraiser go at 1770? I couldn't be they due to the birth of my second child, and was curious.

Dicktracey
27-09-2013, 11:26 PM
It's a little old topic but how did the cook off fundraiser go at 1770? I couldn't be they due to the birth of my second child, and was curious.
By all accounts it was a great night Tracey & I missed out due to a late return of an overnight Trip,Wouldn't the 1770 thread be a better thread to ask the question ?

Dicktracey
07-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Guys if anyone is still chasing a ticket pm me and I can put aside a ticket for you.

https://www.facebook.com/OffshoreFishingSeq

split-shot
08-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Picked up seven tickets, hope to meet you there.

Dicktracey
08-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Picked up seven tickets, hope to meet you there.
For sure mate catch up for a beer :)

Guys Northside Marine, The Tackleshop Carseldine & Coastguard Redcliffe all have Tickets for sale. So let me know if you can't make it to any of them & I will put Tickets aside for you.
Thanks again
Dick

rosco1974
08-10-2013, 05:37 PM
hey dick an u put 2 tickets aside for me mate..

kingcray
08-10-2013, 06:21 PM
sounds good to me. I only gotta walk across the road too ;D
will pick up a ticket from coastguard

Dicktracey
08-10-2013, 08:08 PM
sounds good to me. I only gotta walk across the road too ;D
will pick up a ticket from coastguard

After Party ;)
All good Rosco tickets sorted mate !

lethal098
09-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Hope to meet a few new faces on the night,

Will be an awesome night,

Dicktracey
14-10-2013, 10:42 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/14/vyjasy4y.jpg

fisho8
14-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Tickets will be at Northside Marine until Monday the 21st of October be sure to go down there and grab them if you have not got them. Drop in and see Mark in the chandlery and he will be able to sort some out for you. There is going to be some cracking prizes on the night so make sure you do not miss out. Shirts are not too far away either as soon as I get word I will let all of you know.....They will go quick that is for sure.:)

Cheers Mick:thumbsup:

kingcray
14-10-2013, 08:10 PM
see ya there Mick. coastguard had loads of tickets left when i picked up mine

lethal098
15-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Anyone that hasnt yet got a ticket go and get yourself one, you will be in the running for some AMAZING prizes, I know i have my ticket.

And yes still tickets available at Coastguard,

Dicktracey
19-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Guys our Tournament Shirts have arrived for Tuesday night, we have $10000.00 worth of Prizes & auction items up for grabs hope to see a few make the nighthttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/18/2e9yde9u.jpg

rosco1974
19-10-2013, 06:37 AM
shirts look great dick

Crunchy
19-10-2013, 06:52 AM
I'll be there, looking forward to it. Still tickets at northside marine so no excuses not to come along boys and girls.

Dicktracey
19-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Just a quick look at some of the Great gear up for grabs Tuesday Night.
1. Penn 8500 Live Liner/Penn Spin Rod
2. Daiwa Saltist 4500/Daiwa Monster Mesh
3. Fin Nor Marquesa 20/Fin Nor Jigging Rod
4. Shimano TLD 20/Shimano Backbone Elite Rod
5. Ecooda Hornet 8000/Samaki 8-15kg Rod
6. Spotters Sunglasses
7. Plano 3700 Series, 4 tier tackle box
8. Rapala Offshore Pack
9. 13 Custom Fishing Rod – Offshore Plastics
10. NS Hurricane Rod – Offshore Plastics
11. Nirey Knife Sharpener Kit
12. TT Kit – Plastics, Shirts, Jig heads, Scent
13. Live Fibre Venom 7”
14. 2 Filleting Tables
15. $500 Boat service voucher
16. $500 credit to stickers on boat

wave dancer
21-10-2013, 06:17 PM
As one of the proud sponsors, the missus and I are looking forward to tomorrow's charity fund raiser night. Dicktracey has put in an outstanding effort in organising this night and all those who attended the last one will know exactly how much of a great night it was. This one is shaping up to be bigger and better. Everything is top shelf including the venue, expertise and quality of the guest speakers, tournament shirts, lucky door prizes and auction items to the value of 10k. Whether you pay your entry fee and come along and enjoy the night or bring some extra cash to purchase a shirt and have a crack at the auction just remember that every small amount soon adds up to a large amount which is greatly needed by these charities. Looking forward to catching up for a beer and a yarn with some members that I haven't seen for a while, also blokes that I haven't met don't be shy to say g'day. I will be the one wearing a black shirt with BCS (Brisbane Container Solutions) on it. Just remember guys that we are talking about bringing OPTIMISM and HAPPINESS to the lives of children and their families living with cancer and also assisting the men and women who protect and save lives to help make our waterways a much safer place. Hope to see ya there.

Cheers Mick.

lethal098
22-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Look forward to Meeting you tonight Mick,

WalrusLike
22-10-2013, 09:16 AM
I was hoping to fit this in and bring the missus too but it hasn't worked out viable for me.

It sounds like a great night and I hope you all enjoy it.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

Dicktracey
22-10-2013, 09:20 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/22/e3u6esyh.jpg

Dicktracey
22-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the support guys, Hopefully no body reading this will ever has to use either of the Charities that we are raising Money for,If you have you will know First hand what a difference they both can make in their own way.
Hope to see a few of the Southside guys put them selves out & come over for what is shaping up to be a great night!
Thanks for your Support
Dick

wave dancer
22-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Look forward to Meeting you tonight Mick,
Likewise mate. Make sure you hunt me down throughout the night and I will gladly shout you a beer or two.

Cheers

wave dancer
22-10-2013, 10:51 AM
I was hoping to fit this in and bring the missus too but it hasn't worked out viable for me.

It sounds like a great night and I hope you all enjoy it.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')
Unfortunately you and the missus can't make this one but without letting the cat out the bag and giving to much away, I have heard it through the grapevine that next years event is already in the process of being organised. I have no doubt at all that with Dicks passion, determination and generosity that each event will just keep getting bigger and bigger each year. The missus, myself and our company will continue to support Dick and his chosen charities for hopefully many years to come. For all those others that cant make this one hopefully we will see you at the the next one.

Cheers Mick.

P.S. Moto for the Day : Laughter is the best medicine.

split-shot
23-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Congratulations on organising the guest speakers and a great night, hope it becomes a regular occurance.

kingcray
23-10-2013, 07:27 AM
yeah a great cause and a great night. Good to catch up with a couple of you guys also
Cant start makin a habit of these mid week schooner sessions though

lethal098
23-10-2013, 08:17 AM
On Behalf of everyone at Redclifffe Coast Guard i would like to Thank everyone that came along last night and helped make some very valuable dollars for 2 very worthy charities.

A big thank you to Richard for allowing us to be part of the night and i think already we might have some grand plans for the next one,

It was certainly a night that will be remembered for a long time to come,

Cheers

Lee McCarthy
Deputy Commander
Redcliffe Coast Guard

Horse
23-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Great to hear it came off well. It was a little far for me on a school night but hopefully the next one will be back in Gods Own Country (Southside)

Crisp Bee
23-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Thanks very much to Richard and those behind the scenes who organised the night. The Speakers were very informative and entertaining, and some Fantastic prizes donated by fantastic sponsors. A great idea and a good way to raise some good "hard earned cash" for worthy charities.
Well Done!!!
Regards
Brendan

Dicktracey
23-10-2013, 10:01 AM
Thanks to everyone that came & supported The night,To those that couldn't make it & would still like to show their support we still have some Tournament Fishing Shirts available.
$40 each all money going towards Camp Quality,I can post them if needed for the Southside guys our can do a bulk delivery in one hit.
Thanks again
Dick

Crunchy
23-10-2013, 10:11 AM
I enjoyed it too, great effort Dick and fellow organizers and sponsors. Picking up a combo door prize was an added bonus, looking forward to taking a picture of first fish on new combo in the new flash shirt and winning the Tackle Shop prize pack ;)

Now to go and put some of that new found knowledge into practice!

Cheers
C