PDA

View Full Version : Goodonya Wynnum Towbars

tigermullet
18-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Bit of a plug for wonderful, old fashioned service by Wynnum Towbars in sorting out a mongrel of a problem with my tow-bar. I thought the type of service provided had completely disappeared from Australia, but was dead wrong.

I won't go into the details of the problem I had but, for someone like me with zero mechanical or technical aptitude, it looked very complicated and expensive. Not so, apparently - unless they just made it look easy, and, better still, charged accordingly.

Great job at bargain basement price. Now, I'll be able to tow the tinny up to Somerset with confidence.

If you need anything done to your tow bar, head for 2 Burke Street, Wynnum - you won't go wrong.

bigbrian47
18-09-2013, 01:48 PM
have found the same service from them for a number of years

Axl
18-09-2013, 02:11 PM
My dad put me onto these guys as he had used them for many years, I to have now had several jobs done there, not only do they do tow bars they fit brake controllers, 12v power to the back of tugs etc always good service and always priced well.

JEWIENEWIE
18-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Good on ya mate for posting. Alot are quick to complain and not many tell of good experiences or give positive feed back to the little bloke doing a bloody good job.......
JN

Shark Poker
18-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Yes Thanks for posting.
I have been delaying the addition of a tow bar on the family car so your post will see me contacting them very soon.
Am only 10 minutes away from them.
:)
Pauly

solemandownunder
18-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Was looking at putting a tow bar on the VZ....NOW I know where to go...thanks M8 ;D

robsue
19-09-2013, 09:38 AM
been using them for over 30 years when towbar required on different cars, always excellent service

tigermullet
19-09-2013, 10:38 AM
been using them for over 30 years when towbar required on different cars, always excellent service

Thanks, robsue. You, others, and my experience backs up the recommendation of Wynnum Towbars, I found on a thread in pradopoint forum. I owe pradapoint members for their input. Finding the forum was a bit of luck and only discovered by beginning an internet search and then following various links and threads.

One strange thing: I should have known about them because their business is located next to Wynnum Batteries and I've bought several batteries from them in the past twenty years or so. Never got a crook battery from them and always at the right price. So there you go, two great businesses located side by side.

Firsttimefisherman
19-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I am the third generation in my family to use Wynnum Towbars. You hit the nail on the head when you said they offer old fashioned service. They do a great job with no BS.