PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Flags.

Muddy Toes
07-09-2013, 05:42 PM
So.......I had the absolute pleasure of meeting with one of this nations best and brightest minds in the design field and they (Flemming designs) commissioned me to do up a concept prototype of how they think the Ausfish Flag should look like.

At this stage we're looking for a bit of feedback and the public's thoughts on Jim's first design without Mad Mackrel and Gruntahunta making too much of a mess under their computer tables..............

Thanks guys..........

Humdinger
07-09-2013, 05:47 PM
What are you that bored up there

shaungonemad
07-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Haha no more beers for you.

fishfeeder
07-09-2013, 05:51 PM
I thought Jim was beyond help !!
With that flag flapping from his aerial, he should get all the help he needs....

Gon Fishun
07-09-2013, 05:58 PM
On a serious note, you are going to have Satnav riding ya buns for using that sheet as a flag. :o But the colour is good, just a bit more imagination with the lettering. :P

marto78
07-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm not paying 80 bucks for that.!!

You should get plenty of attention anyway.

Giffo65
07-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I can't believe you did that !

Is it that windy up there,and you had some red cordial in your lemonade !

Shark Poker
07-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Make it multi-purpose. Too easy!

Horse
07-09-2013, 07:53 PM
I think the Cobiakid has slipped him some Deathanol in his red cordial

LittleSkipper
07-09-2013, 08:51 PM
So.......I had the absolute pleasure of meeting with one of this nations best and brightest minds in the design field and they (Flemming designs) commissioned me to do up a concept prototype of how they think the Ausfish Flag should look like.

At this stage we're looking for a bit of feedback and the public's thoughts on Jim's first design without Mad Mackrel and Gruntahunta making too much of a mess under their computer tables..............

Thanks guys..........

As this subject has been brought up many times before? Even a god damn poll from Ausfishers? Has anybody bothered to get permission from the forum owner before drawing up plans for an Ausfish flag? Remember? Anything that pertains to the name Ausfish without the owners permission is a breach of copyright?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Giffo65
07-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Horse
Cobiakid ,due to his lack of Kingfish captures ,could actually be Remoraboy !

Muddy Toes
07-09-2013, 09:03 PM
As this subject has been brought up many times before? Even a god damn poll from Ausfishers? Has anybody bothered to get permission from the forum owner before drawing up plans for an Ausfish flag? Remember? Anything that pertains to the name Ausfish without the owners permission is a breach of copyright?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Do you generally wear a stack hat to walk around?

Gon Fishun
07-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Registering a business, company or domain name does not give you any proprietary rights. Only a trade mark can provide that kind of protection.

If you register a business, company or domain name, you do not automatically have the right to use that name as a trade mark.

The same word(s) may be registered by different people as a business name in other states and territories. However, if you have a registered trade mark, you can take legal action for infringing your trade mark if the business name owner uses it for goods or services like those covered by your trade mark registration.

TRADE MARK
Used to distinguish your goods or services from those of other traders. When you register a trade mark you obtain exclusive use of the trade mark throughout the Commonwealth of Australia.

BUSINESS NAME
A business name is the name under which your business operates. Registration identifies the owners of the business. Registration is compulsory in every state and territory from which a business operates, and must be completed before the business starts trading.

Unlike trade marks, business names do not provide proprietary rights for the use of the trading name. More information is provided by business.gov.au for registering your business name.

wayno60
07-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Not the great flag debate again......

Boat Hog
07-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Not the great flag debate again......

Yes it is a great flag ... thanks Wayno!

Muddy and Cobiaman love your work guys.

Captain Seaweed
08-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Could I order a few off the plans please? Ill take 5.

Thanks Marty

Shark Poker
08-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Marty,
Are you joining them together to make a boat cover?

thelump
08-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Best part is everyone has or should have one. Now! Where do I get an Ausfish permanent Marker??

Giffo65
08-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Pour some joy on the V sheet, it will melt the ink on the V sheet and just finger paint !

Fed
08-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Pick a bright colour that doesn't upset the authorities (check with satnav) then everyone make their own.
How hard is it so cut out a triangle and poke 2 holes it it?
Doesn't have to have ausfish on it, everyone will know what it means.
Fluoro lime green?

madmackrel
08-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Blah blah blah , we will never ever have a real Ausfish flag.... Some sort of phobia

wayno60
08-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Ive got the screen print ready to go.... Im thinking of doing one with the logo and TEAM AUSFISH on it....

madmackrel
08-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Knock me one up Wayne ill fix u up with some cash , can I get it before Thursday?

2IC
08-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Knock me one up Wayne ill fix u up with some cash , can I get it before Thursday?
Make that 2 flags Perry you pick them up & I will fix you up at 1770
Cheers

Horse
08-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Don't forget that if we use the logo then we need Steves OK. To do it properly you need two screens. I will PM Steve again to see where we stand

madmackrel
08-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Cool Neil can you let me asap

Humdinger
08-09-2013, 05:13 PM
How come satnav hasn't jumped on this yet .
Gotta be something to do with safety writing on a v sheet
Wonder if it will still work properly

LittleSkipper
05-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Registering a business, company or domain name does not give you any proprietary rights. Only a trade mark can provide that kind of protection.

If you register a business, company or domain name, you do not automatically have the right to use that name as a trade mark.

The same word(s) may be registered by different people as a business name in other states and territories. However, if you have a registered trade mark, you can take legal action for infringing your trade mark if the business name owner uses it for goods or services like those covered by your trade mark registration.

TRADE MARK
Used to distinguish your goods or services from those of other traders. When you register a trade mark you obtain exclusive use of the trade mark throughout the Commonwealth of Australia.

BUSINESS NAME
A business name is the name under which your business operates. Registration identifies the owners of the business. Registration is compulsory in every state and territory from which a business operates, and must be completed before the business starts trading.

Unlike trade marks, business names do not provide proprietary rights for the use of the trading name. More information is provided by business.gov.au for registering your business name.

I'll bet $100 this was a copy & paste. I'd like to see you take on McDonalds by starting a business with the name Gon McFishun (don't forget the Golden Fish Arches) and see how far that gets you before the McDonalds giant takes you too court?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Gon Fishun
05-10-2013, 07:05 AM
I'll bet $100 this was a copy & paste. I'd like to see you take on McDonalds by starting a business with the name Gon McFishun (don't forget the Golden Fish Arches) and see how far that gets you before the McDonalds giant takes you too court?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

If it was a bet, you have won :2vrolijk_08: $100 :2vrolijk_08: But it ain't. (don't forget, their Mcf..nChips not Mcf...nFries.) :hammer: