PDA

View Full Version : trip of a lifetime opportunity.

FisHard
06-09-2013, 09:10 AM
In Late October this year, I've got 4 days booked on Sea fever Sport fishing, primarily targeting the big Black Marlin running north of Cairns. We had 4 in our group, but 1 guy has pulled out and this has created an opportunity for someone to join us, that might not usually be able to afford a fabulous trip like this.
Assuming you live in SE Qld, the total cost Inc flights and fishing is around $3000. We are departing Cooktown on Thursday 31st October and finishing up on Lizard is Sunday 3rd November. We have the flight details organised, to and from Bris, Cooktown, Cairns etc.
Our group is also very keen on GT popping and this will play a part in the schedule too. We've all got runs on the board, so you won't be tying our knots for us ;)
Whilst the 32' Express is on the smaller end of the scale for a GBR live aboard trip, I can assure you its well set up for the task and is a brilliant fishing platform. Our skipper, Ash Matthews is probably the best captain I have fished with. He is not only very skilled at reading water, but his determination and drive, is second to none. He fished the Cairns season last year and was successful, during what was a tough season. I think this year is about his 6 or 7th season on the big blacks.
If this sounds like you, send me an email dj.lindsay@bigpond.com and we can discuss it further.

FisHard
10-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Trip is now full :) If you are still interested in a few days out of Cairns in October, either send me a PM or contact Sea Fever Sport fishing direct.