PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Garry from GD Marine

Shawn 66
25-08-2013, 03:55 AM
Morning All,
Since buying my latest boat I have been getting it serviced by the people that sold it to me .For various reasons I was on the lookout for a better way to get the necessary work I needed done to it , carried out . Have been hearing good reports about GD Marine services on this forum for years , however noted that Garry was located on the Gold Coast and I am on the Northside of Brisbane. I eventually thought"bugger it " and gave him a ring on a Sunday afternoon , to see if he would do the work for me. From that first phone call I have had nothing but complete satisification with both Garry himself and his workmanship . He explained that he had another job to do just down the road from me on Thursday morning and if it suited me ,he could do our work after that .
To save boring everyone I will just say that Garry has picked up a new customer for life .So just because you may live elsewhere than the coast , give him a ring and see if he can do something for you .
Trust me you will not regret it .
Have a good Sunday,
Shawn:thumbsup::2thumbsup::tekst-toppie:

Makita
25-08-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm another very satisfied customer of Garry's . Takes all the hassle out of having to take time off work etc to get a service . Prompt & professional , what more could you ask for !