PDA

View Full Version : Boating & RV - Good Experience

samsnap
12-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Went to the grand opening of Boating & RV at Capalaba yesterday for a little looksee & was very pleasantly surprised by the great set up & fantastic customer service I experienced. I have a new tub and looking for Electronics n stuff for the fit out - I am very technology challenged (belong in a cave really) SO... looking at all the choices to find my way from point A to B without hitting stuff, safely, I soon became overwhelmed by everything - in stepped Aaron to save the day and after kindly & patiently taking us through all the different options (sometimes covering things a few times ::)) We are now the owners of lots of Simrad stuff that networks and I can actually use ;D - Big thumbs up to him for fantastic customer service and great stock and prices!

Shark Poker
12-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Good on you for such a positive post, Samsnap.
I go to Capalaba every week so will make a visit as well.
Pauly

samsnap
12-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Ta Pauly - I don't post much but credit where it's due - love good customer service and glad to pass it on - drop in, they are on Redland bay rd
umm just read your signature line - pearler!!

Tracker
13-08-2013, 05:05 PM
checked them out today.Plenty of stock,was a bit like a kid in a lolly shop.
hope they do well.

Archer63
13-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Was also there on Saturday and was very impressed with quality gear and prices. Capalaba has been crying out for a place like this that sells good stuff at good prices.
I will be going there a lot for sure.
Cheers
Rob

solemandownunder
17-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Went there today FINALLY....been on my list for the last cupla weeks.

Met AAron & Peter and was absolutely stoked at the way they have set out the store...along with the comprehensive range of stock...from HIGH tech gear right down to Screws.

Things were actually where they SHOULD be AND prices avail for ALL there stock.

Had a long chat to both of them and came away with a product I have been looking for, for some time now....just a little thing....but it ment SO much to ME.

At least I was aknowledged and then allowed to wander around without being hassled....and THEN, when I DID want something, service was FIRST class.

With the range they stock, I would be VERY surprised if they do not corner the market in the Redlands ;):D

Thanks guys, Ray.

Marlin_Mike
17-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Add me to the list of hAPPY CUSTOMERS. HOPE THEY DO WELL, I WILL GO BACK NO WORRIES.