PDA

View Full Version : Who looks after your flock while away ???

liltuffy
09-08-2013, 08:07 PM
So it would seem family no longer wish to feed dogs, cats, fish, chooks when we Buzz off for a few days. Just wondering what others do, house sitters ?, we get on with one neighbor but not the other.

Thoughts ???

Craig

Apollo
09-08-2013, 08:49 PM
We get a mate's daughter to look after the place and animals. Flick her some good coin to make it worth her while and to say thanks.

Captain Seaweed
09-08-2013, 09:19 PM
This is what I told my brother to do...

1)Take your pets to RSPCA and tell them you have found them on the street.
2)When they scan your pet and call you , tell them that you had left them with the neihbour and that you will be back after your holiday, apologise and all the rest of it
3)Send the Mrs in and pick up your pet and thank them after your break

cheaper than what it costs at an animal carers place and probably more fun for the pooch....

My brother disagreed FYI

Cheers
Marty

cobiaman
09-08-2013, 09:28 PM
This is what I told my brother to do...

1)Take your pets to RSPCA and tell them you have found them on the street.
2)When they scan your pet and call you , tell them that you had left them with the neihbour and that you will be back after your holiday, apologise and all the rest of it
3)Send the Mrs in and pick up your pet and thank them after your break

cheaper than what it costs at an animal carers place and probably more fun for the pooch....

My brother disagreed FYI

Cheers
Marty

Thats good!

lucee81
09-08-2013, 09:33 PM
i'm meant to feed the dog when i leave?

Captain Seaweed
09-08-2013, 10:06 PM
If they take your ####### away Lukas you will be very bored or sick of spankin your monkey

Just one of the Boys
09-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Step 1.

Do not own or have pets / flock. No holiday issues, no fleas, no vet bills, no Barkers Nest, no flies, no cats meowing at stupid o'clock at night, no fish to feed, and no birds to attract rats.

Animals make good human food, so why keep them alive long enough to make a nuisance of themselves or burden us humans.

Apollo
i'm meant to feed the dog when i leave?

Leave it with Muddy to look after.

PS, don't go to his welcome back dinner.

lucee81
i see he backed down