PDA

View Full Version : moved to north nsw

conco46
20-07-2013, 09:31 PM
hey I just moved to north nsw Cabarita beach, we will be here a bit, but then moving to pottsville, anyone on here live this way? or come here to fish?

iv caught a few nice fish off the beach, and I got a 97cm flathead at tweed river last sunday.
iv been given some nice offshore marks off tweed & off black rock Pottsville

anyone here got some good fish around this area & love fishing this area?

thanks conco

Giffo65
21-07-2013, 02:20 AM
I fish the Tweed'great place and not crowded.Do you fish mainly estuary or offshore ?

wags on the water
21-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Some good fish can be caught off the Tweed.

paullee
21-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Gday Conco,

Plenty of good fishing off the Tweed. We have caught some good fish in our first year fishing here. Small Black Marlin, Dolphin fish, Kingfish and a couple of Snapper to 8kg as well as the usual reefys.. Havent been out as much this winter due to moving house and stuff but keen to get back in to it soon. Havent been down Black Rock way yet but i have heard fishing there is excellent. Anyway good luck and if heading offshore it goes without saying to treat the bar with repect at all times. Happy fishing!

Mr Squiggles
21-07-2013, 11:14 AM
"Saltboy" is on this site & lives at Kingscliff (i.e. Salt) & knows the area pretty well. Just make sure his young fella doesn't show you up.

conco46
21-07-2013, 08:44 PM
both I prefer offshore but had a 4.7 tinny so did a lot of bay fishing near peel island, but sold my boat to Tsea (ausfish member) on Saturday so im without a boat at the moment, but after house is built time to get a 24ft
hey I just moved to north nsw Cabarita beach, we will be here a bit, but then moving to pottsville, anyone on here live this way? or come here to fish?

iv caught a few nice fish off the beach, and I got a 97cm flathead at tweed river last sunday.
iv been given some nice offshore marks off tweed & off black rock Pottsville

anyone here got some good fish around this area & love fishing this area?

thanks conco

conco46
21-07-2013, 08:46 PM
"Saltboy" is on this site & lives at Kingscliff (i.e. Salt) & knows the area pretty well. Just make sure his young fella doesn't show you up.
why not mate?????????????