PDA

View Full Version : How long does it normally take to get delivery of Ausfish Stickers ?

MrNanks
18-07-2013, 10:27 PM
I ordered my 2 sets of stickers on the 1st of July and still nothing. It appears that a Paypal transaction went though. I reckon that is where the problem will be. I thought that I read that someone received theirs in 3 days.
I sent an email 4 days ago to Ausfish with the transaction number to find out if there was a problem by still no reply.
I know it hardly rivals poor Ric's saga's but I am keen to put them on the boat and car.

Cheers

wags on the water
19-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Did you think that Steve may actually be away on holidays? Give it time mate I'm sure you won't be forgotten.

burleygu
19-07-2013, 05:47 AM
Yes I ordered some last weekend Hoping to have them before this weekend so I can actually use my boat. Looks like that isn't going to happen. This is for Rego stickers I might add. If on holidays why not a header in the product section saying there will be a 2 week wait due to steve being on holidays? Had I known I would of purchased my rego stickers elsewhere?

wags on the water
19-07-2013, 06:47 AM
I didn't say he is on holidays - maybe just a perfectly good reason about the wait. Maybe I should go to the shed.

Lucky_Phill
19-07-2013, 07:19 AM
You recieve an answer very shortly.

LP

netmaker
19-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes I ordered some last weekend Hoping to have them before this weekend so I can actually use my boat. Looks like that isn't going to happen. This is for Rego stickers I might add. If on holidays why not a header in the product section saying there will be a 2 week wait due to steve being on holidays? Had I known I would of purchased my rego stickers elsewhere?

get a roll of gaffer tape and make your own temporary ones mate.

Apollo
19-07-2013, 09:03 AM
I didn't say he is on holidays - maybe just a perfectly good reason about the wait. Maybe I should go to the shed.

I get like that at times!

My boat went for several weeks like that waiting for my rego stickers to arrive.

Hang on, shouldn't you be working or was that other thread a pathetic plea for sympathy? ;D Don't think it worked just quietly. Work hard for four months, fish for eight - not too many would say no to that.:vrolijk_26: You have done well to get the balance right.

MrNanks
19-07-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks LP.
I looked again on the header where you can order and nothing is there about being out of stock or away.
I was just wondering and I am glad I wasn't waiting for the rego numbers.
Cheers

Ausfish
19-07-2013, 09:44 AM
I ordered my 2 sets of stickers on the 1st of July and still nothing. It appears that a Paypal transaction went though. I reckon that is where the problem will be. I thought that I read that someone received theirs in 3 days.
I sent an email 4 days ago to Ausfish with the transaction number to find out if there was a problem by still no reply.
I know it hardly rivals poor Ric's saga's but I am keen to put them on the boat and car.

Cheers

Hi

Your stickers have been sent. I am in Singapore at the moment on my way to Vietnam so I can not get hold of the express post number for you.

Can you check with your local post office and see if they have a parcel there for you. Sometimes the card they leave gets tossed out with the junk mail.

Ausfish
19-07-2013, 09:53 AM

Sorry for t he delay. Your stickers have been cut and are on their way to you today. You should get them on Monday.

burleygu
19-07-2013, 03:11 PM

Dave after I have scrubbed and sanded and wet and dried and scrubbed again with metho and a razor then wet and dried all the sides of my boat due to the old 2 different pairs of rego stickers that have been on the boat. I am definitely not sticking anything else to it that doesn't need to be there! lol

wags on the water
20-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Well I'm back from the shed....everything sorted yet?

theoldlegend
20-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Are you sleep deprived Wags?

TOL

wags on the water
20-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Are you sleep deprived Wags?

TOL

Not yet Tol......

MrNanks
07-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Got them thanks Steve.
I don't know whether they are the first lot or the second lot you sent.
I hope the trip was good.
Cheers Dave