PDA

View Full Version : Yeppoon offshore

craigk1
06-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi all
did any one do any good offshore Yeppoon today i tried a few spots with no success

Scott79
06-07-2013, 10:16 PM
I didn't go today but a mate did and came home empty handed. Haven't heard the ins and outs of where they were etc. There were a few boats around iron pot, thought there may have been a few mackeral around at least.
How far did you go?

Scott.

XtremeBoony
06-07-2013, 10:27 PM
I fished around keppel for the last two days and only just managed a feed (couple large mouth, a grassie and decent cod) could not find a mack out at the islands or barren. Bagged a couple of squid though but definitely tough conditions at the moment. Seems like everyone is struggling.

Cheers from boony

Jarrah Jack
07-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I fished around keppel for the last two days and only just managed a feed (couple large mouth, a grassie and decent cod) could not find a mack out at the islands or barren. Bagged a couple of squid though but definitely tough conditions at the moment. Seems like everyone is struggling.

Cheers from boony

Fairdinkum? Hope it improves. Do you know how to fish Boony? 8-)

cobiaman
07-07-2013, 01:53 AM
Fairdinkum? Hope it improves. Do you know how to fish Boony? 8-)

Obviously he doesnt...

craigk1
07-07-2013, 06:40 AM
I fished Corio bay wrecks and Findlay's reef and on way back had a troll around iron pot went home empty handed. I might have a fish at Thompson point on Monday for salmon never been there before so ill have a good look around anyway

cheers craig