PDA

View Full Version : Bastards

wayno60
27-06-2013, 11:41 PM
I know this is in the wrong area but I wanted to get the message out to everyone who reads Ausfish.

It looks like the thieving bastards have struck again, this time in Raby Bay. Broad daylight - pictures were taken and the police notified - so if any of you see this vehicle around, call the police and let's get these pricks off the street.

94185yes that rego is 091MVT

Apollo
28-06-2013, 06:41 AM
Hope the owner and about a dozen of his peeved off mates with baseball bats find him first and then the police find the pieces later.

wags on the water
28-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I know this is in the wrong area but I wanted to get the message out to everyone who reads Ausfish.

It looks like the thieving bastards have struck again, this time in Raby Bay. Broad daylight - pictures were taken and the police notified - so if any of you see this vehicle around, call the police and let's get these pricks off the street.

94185yes that rego is 091MVT

Thread started here ---> http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?193374-Boat-Stolen-today-from-yard-Raby-Bay...

MEGA'bite
30-06-2013, 05:19 PM
The father inlaw went over to carol pk to the address of the trucking company to ask a few questions, he was told they are an agent for other companys, they only carry pallets and don't have any vehicles redg to the company.