PDA

View Full Version : Haines Hunter 630 Breeze - Comments, feedback

bradz
24-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone

There is very limited information about the 630 Breeze. Apart from obvious stuff like it being a base model, is there anything I need to be aware of if I intend buying one.

I previously had a 575 Cruisecraft, but found it a little bit to cramped for the family. How will the 630 Breeze ride in comparison. Is the construction up to scratch or is that done on a budget as well.

If you need to say something negative but dont want to post it here, please feel free to PM me. This is my first post but I have been a member for a long time.

Cheers.
Brad

myusernam
24-06-2013, 02:08 PM
made with timber (as well as CC) No way I would shell out my hard earned on a new boat that still uses timber floor and stringers (to the very poor build standard that they do) It's 2013 FFS. The australian consumer deserves better. what about a hooker?

death_ship
24-06-2013, 02:22 PM
If looked after it will be ok. Ride will be far better than the cc. The hull is a ripper. Finish is better on the cc.

bradz
24-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
It is a 2002 model. I agree, timber is a little old fashioned.
People always raved about the CC's ride...I never thought it was that good.
Just comes down to cost in the end. I have purchased US boats before and they are good, but the extra width and overall bulk turn me off a little bit.
Hooker...hadnt really thought about it. Do you have one in mind?

Cheers
Brad