PDA

View Full Version : Did you lose a tackle box ?

Fish_gutz
09-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Sandgate tackle land have been handed a tackle box containing perscription glasses. found at Baxters jetty area if anyone is missing it or knows someone who is, they are keen to re-unite it with it`s owner.

fat-buoy
11-06-2013, 08:33 AM
I lost a tackle box ... when I was about 18 I was driving down the road to go for a fish and turned the corner and then that terrible feeling when you know the back door of your car was not closed properly and you hear the tackle box go sliding out... yep my tackle was sprayed all over the road.... very sad!

Oh yeah I can't help reunite this one with it's rightful owner .... just wanted to air the feelings I still hold deep inside about the day I lost my tackle box ... I also lost a pretty cool folding fishing knife on the Scarborough spit many years ago ... but that is another story :(

:) :) :)

Fish_gutz
11-06-2013, 10:35 PM
terrible stuff f-b , mine dropped of the step in my boat today and went everywhere , not the first time. I know the feeling.

JEWIENEWIE
12-06-2013, 08:08 AM
I was once fishing in the boat on the richmond when i looked out the other side of the boat to see a tackle box floating by the bow. I scooped it up with my net to realise it was mine!!!!!!!
My 3yr old thought he would try and throw a few lures out!!!!!!!!
JN