PDA

View Full Version : ?? Caboolture fishing/camping expo

greyfox
09-06-2013, 10:31 AM
I heard there is an expo at Caboolture each year around July time at the show grounds. I've also heard it's quite a big set up but I can't find any info on the net about it. Can anyone tell me if there is such a show and when it is?

chris69
09-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Hi there Greyfox the only expo i no about is a farm expo, never heard of what your talking about.

Mike Delisser
09-06-2013, 11:23 AM
It would be a good idea though.

greyfox
10-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks Chris. The farm expo is the only one I could find on the net so it sounds like the info I originally got was slightly off.

Feral
10-06-2013, 11:13 AM
They have a hunting and outdoors expo once a year at the hall behind Bunnings at Morayfield. Dont think it has been all that long since the last one, but I could be wrong, time flies.!

Bugger all fishing stuff last year, one of two stalls, with mid range gear from memory, none of it mobs I recognised. They did have heaps of top of the line hunting stuff, including mobs sprucing overseas safari's, NSW national park licences (I believe mainly to get around the gun ownership laws, but thats my opinion), hunting outfits that cost more than ya missus' wedding dress, you name it, if you had a few thousand in your back pocket they want to see you!

Cost $10 to get in, wont bother next time around. Not interested in hunting these days, see just as good at the local tackle shop as far as fishing gear went..