PDA

View Full Version : snow gear on sale at aldi

netmaker
30-05-2013, 07:40 AM
for the benefit of those that normally freeze their butts off fishing winter nights or just those that put on more layers than your average onion, aldi is selling ski pants for $40 from saturday. these things are the go to for winter warmth without feeling like the michelin man.

Crunchy
30-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Shhhh

(Actually got my dates wrong and went there last W/E, no snow gear but came home with a tool bag, a pie baking dish, a coffee machine.....WTF??? I guess I just didn't want to waste my trip. The wife goes "Did you get your gear love", nope but look what else I got....anyway baked a pie that was damn good)

JEWIENEWIE
30-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Did the pastry come out Crunchy..........
JN

Crunchy
30-05-2013, 11:42 AM
He he he....very

Mossy247
30-05-2013, 01:16 PM
for the benefit of those that normally freeze their butts off fishing winter nights or just those that put on more layers than your average onion, aldi is selling ski pants for $40 from saturday. these things are the go to for winter warmth without feeling like the michelin man.

Do not buy them in light blue. I wouldn't want to clash plus if you mistakenly wear a blue top it will forever be known as "mossy's smurf suit" thanks Dave-o!

RayLamp
01-06-2013, 10:56 PM
You lot don't know cold :)

gford001
02-06-2013, 04:54 AM

What are you talking about? Last time I had the boat out it was 14 degrees. That's freezing. :-)

wayno60
03-06-2013, 08:03 AM
michelin man.

Thats how i used to feel with two pairs of trackie dacks and multiple shirts, jackets and jumpers, But now a pair of thermo long johns and matching singlet has fixed all that. toastie!!

netmaker
03-06-2013, 08:44 AM

neither do you, judging by your avatar...

Crunchy
03-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Went to Aldi Toombul 5 mins before opening.....there was a queue all the way out of the building....nup not doing that, went to aldi Chermside, arrived about 10 mins after opening, not a single car park available and looking inside there were people all over the specials tables fighting and scrapping and scratching and hissing and biting, nup....no Aldi snow gear for Crunchy this year.

Did anyone manage to get some? Must be good stuff given the response to it all

nathank92
03-06-2013, 10:13 AM
kmart have pretty cheap clothing so im sure if you still wanted clothes go to kmart

Argle
03-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Im not into fighting with pensioners/seniors so no Aldi for me

cobiaman
03-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Im not into fighting with pensioners/seniors so no Aldi for me

You should try it one day, its really easy! Then when your finished you can walk away and they cant catch catch up to you...

Crunchy
03-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Yeh Cobiaman I know what you mean, I saw this old lady getting a hard time by a couple of blokes the other day in the car park of the local supermarket, so I ran over to help, between the three of us we beat the crap out of her.

WalrusLike
03-06-2013, 01:10 PM
My missus picked me up the $40 ski pants.

Wow!

It's like wearing a tailored sleeping bag on each leg. Cold bay don't scare me now!

Thanks for the tip.

(Using Tapatalk on iPhone so can't easily 'thank' or 'like')

netmaker
03-06-2013, 02:01 PM
My missus picked me up the $40 ski pants.

Wow!

It's like wearing a tailored sleeping bag on each leg. Cold bay don't scare me now!

Thanks for the tip.

not in mossy's smurf blue?

WalrusLike
03-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Nah... I specifically asked her for a pair in a hawian colourful motif (since I suspect its the secret to your success)....

But she got me daggy karki instead.