PDA

View Full Version : Not for profit organisations............?

Muddy Toes
13-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Hey fellow Ausfishos..............

Does anyone know of a not for profit organisation or similar that could do with a second hand 110ltr poly esky. It is used but it's not rubbish, still works very well but I've just upgraded to a 125l fiberglass esky.

It's located at Redland Bay but if it's convenient I can drop it somewhere in my travels.

theoldlegend
13-05-2013, 05:44 AM
With your skill and expertise Anthony, I would have thought you'd need at least two eskys to put all those 15kg reddies in. A generous offer though.

TOL

kingcray
13-05-2013, 06:09 AM
mal may be interested for his camping trips with the boys
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?182943-Help-out-young-blokes-who-are-struggling-with-the-school-system-D.I.-Point-etc&highlight=malby

thelump
13-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Yeah I know of a good one at Thornlands. The foundation does great things with kids like camping and fishing etc its called the Givemaccatheeskytoputfishin Foundation. Bloody good cause!

Muddy Toes
13-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Hahahaha, you're funny Macca!!!

In the mean time I do have something I could donate to the Helpcaleinhisquesttobecomeaprofessionalsurferifhew antsareallynicelongboardthatineveruseanymoreiflong boardsarestillcool Foundation?

Boat Hog
13-05-2013, 05:16 PM
You could always donate it to me Anthony?? All of my fishing trips are not for profit! :D :D

Ohh .... that's right .... they're not for fish! ::)

Maybe donate it to the Agnes/1770 M&G as a raffle prize for VMR Round Hill?! After you fill it up with beer of course!;D ;D

Cheers,

cobiaman
13-05-2013, 05:24 PM
You could always donate it to me Anthony?? All of my fishing trips are not for profit! :D :D

Ohh .... that's right .... they're not for fish! ::)

Maybe donate it to the Agnes/1770 M&G as a raffle prize for VMR Round Hill?! After you fill it up with beer of course!;D ;D

Cheers,

Trust me, if anthony fills it with beer when he arrives at agnes, it will be empty by the cookoff!

Lucky_Phill
13-05-2013, 06:44 PM
You can also try the PRFMA.

If you don't know them. let google be your friend.

We have AF members that are members of this one.

cheers LP