PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Bug Brissie River

manta man
08-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Story in todays local paper (Caboolture News), about some dude contracting some type of Stomach Infection from the above location. He dropped his Beer in the River then decided to retreive it, and then consumed the remaining contents. Depending on the Bug (Parasitic or Bacterial) nothing has been disclosed about the Bug. Well i know quite a few Fisho"s, Crab and Fish the Lower Reaches and am a little concerned about this. Tried to contact a few people in regards to this issue and no response. Any further Info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Manta Man

netmaker
08-05-2013, 12:41 PM
sounds like he wasn't in good shape:drunk:. 1. he dropped a beer and 2. he drank a salted beer or some beer flavoured river water::). may also have had a dodgy pie in his other hand:-?.

Muddy Toes
08-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Did he retrieve his original beer or just grabbed the nearest floating stubby making its way down the river?

Crunchy
08-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Did he retrieve his original beer or just grabbed the nearest floating stubby making its way down the river?

If it was the latter I would like it back please...I use it to pee into

jtpython
08-05-2013, 03:18 PM
HE must have been sick to drop his beer in the first place ............ Who spills or drops a beer?

theoldlegend
08-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Must have been near the Luggage Point poop chute. You catch a lot of Churchill bream around there.

TOL

Mike Delisser
08-05-2013, 06:43 PM
I floated in a life jacket from Milton to South Bank once and ended up with blood poisoning, didn't drink any though.